• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Road to Royal Rumble

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a fan of Nia.Hoping for Asuka/Banks or Asuka/Charotte for WM.But IM not getting my hopes up.Doing shots for each entrant and elimination wish me luck :L

Would love it if KO and Zayne won this match

Remember to hand your phone to a friend and watch in a room with no computer if your doing that.

Just looking out for ya roby

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not a fan of Nia.Hoping for Asuka/Banks or Asuka/Charotte for WM.But IM not getting my hopes up.Doing shots for each entrant and elimination wish me luck :L

Would love it if KO and Zayne won this match

It was nice knowing you.

RIP Robot Devil.

That's 59 shots if my math is right.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice knowing you.

RIP Robot Devil.

That's 59 shots if my math is right.
Mens and womans 30 in 29 outI got 118 may not have thought this through :L Y'all may be telling me who on tomorrow after I wake up on the floor

Here we go!!!!!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mens and womans 30 in 29 outI got 118 may not have thought this through :L Y'all may be telling me who on tomorrow after I wake up on the floor

Here we go!!!!!

We haven't talked much here, but you seem cool enough.

Please don't die.

Love
Q

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't talked much here, but you seem cool enough.

Please don't die.

Love
Q
Im good vodka was eliminated from the royal rumble.Kinda knocked the table over laughing when Reigns got hammered with boos.GF wasn't thrilled with the mess :L :dhd:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you alright there rooby
Im fine the russian announce table not so much :dhd: If I've learned one thing always listen to the GF.Shes generally right.

Unfortunately not looking good for Asuka winning the rumble match imo.Hope I'm wrong

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That show was a hell of a lot of fun. Best Rumble matches they've had in years. The Men set the bar real high and damn if the Women didn't step up to it as well. Loved the seeing the surprises of Mysterio and Hurricane in the men's match. I'm hoping one if not both stick around for 205 Live. Mysterio looked to be in the best shape he's been in years. And speaking of shape, how great did Trish Stratus look? She was fantastic, like she could be a full timer again. Molly Holly looking damn fine with that dark hair bob cut too, doing flips despite being 40. Loved the show. Just a great weekend all around for WWE with NXT and RR both being top notch shows

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That show was a hell of a lot of fun. Best Rumble matches they've had in years. The Men set the bar real high and damn if the Women didn't step up to it as well. Loved the seeing the surprises of Mysterio and Hurricane in the men's match. I'm hoping one if not both stick around for 205 Live. Mysterio looked to be in the best shape he's been in years. And speaking of shape, how great did Trish Stratus look? She was fantastic, like she could be a full timer again. Molly Holly looking damn fine with that dark hair bob cut too, doing flips despite being 40. Loved the show. Just a great weekend all around for WWE with NXT and RR both being top notch shows

Mysterio was a one time with talks for more.

Hurricane would be a nice addition to 205 live. Hurricane/Gulak feud please. Just some good comedy

But your right there Turkey. This was an amazing rumble by the men(didn't start watching till 9:30 and it's 11:04 nao) will finish up tomorrow. Caught the end of the women's rumble. Trish needs to comeback fulltime because "she still has it" (yah i just went with the chant). Bellas too.

But Turkey buddy. You forgot the most important thing

placeholder-title.jpg

She is in the WWE now.

But the matches set.

Styles/Naukamara.

giphy.gif

Auska/Rousey

giphy.gif

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot damn that show was great, the best Rumble PPV in years and about as good as a main roster PPV you'll ever see. This show was the definition of all killer-no filler and WWE picked the best 2 people to win their respective Rumbles as they could. Nakamura vs Styles is gonna be epic I love both men and I can't wait to see them tear the house down just as they did at Wrestle Kingdom 10.

And if anyone was doubting WWE's booking of Nakamura they just gave him the rub from both John Cena and Roman Reigns(hope all the Roman haters remember this), honestly Roman was the perfect person for Shinsuke to beat because he's about the most hated person in Philly if you couldn't tell and WWE was smart to have him be the final elimination.

Also props to Balor for lasting almost an hour, I know people like to claim he's getting buried by not being at the top of the card but I hope tonight will all his eliminations and lasting from #2 to Final 4 silences you a little bit, they obviously see him better than you think they do.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're getting Rousey/Charlotte and Asuka/Alexa.
This is what i'm thinking. Could see Asuka/Charlotte.Butif they're booking Rousey.Rousey/Charlotte and either Asuka/Bliss or Asuka/banks makes more sense.They did give Banks a bit of a heel push and potential set up for Asuka/Banks.And we do still have EC before WM.Wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of triple threat match etc either.Not a fan of Rousey just jumping in as a WM title contender without a decent amount of WWE matches under her belt either tho.Definitely the best RR I've seen in a while great PPV