• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rice is doing a good job recruiting for basketball right now

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumor has it Dante Exum has us, Louisville and Indiana as his top schools. For some reason the rivals page doesn't list Louisville.

This basketball program is rising fast, it's amazing that we're competing with Louisville and Indiana for a 6 foot 6, 5 star point guard.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Son, IU who was #1 for a good portion of the year and Rick Pitino's defending NC Louisville team are interested. Oh by the way, so is Leon Rice and Boise State." Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Seriously I like what he is doing though. He looks absolutely clueless on the sideline, but that's obviously not the case. Hopefully we can win our first tournament game in school history next year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Son, IU who was #1 for a good portion of the year and Rick Pitino's defending NC Louisville team are interested. Oh by the way, so is Leon Rice and Boise State." Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Seriously I like what he is doing though. He looks absolutely clueless on the sideline, but that's obviously not the case. Hopefully we can win our first tournament game in school history next year.

I think we'll get it done this year

It's looking like we'll be a preseason top 25 team too