• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 Throwing Team Under The Bus Again

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and right why would Gruden go out of his way to say RG3 needs to worry about himself and not everyone else

well i dont know maybe because he does !!!

Rg3 is guilty of trying to explain a point too much nothing more

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colt sucks as well we don't have the answer at QB on the team

Is that the Colt who came off the bench and won you a game... then started against the then league-leading Cowboys in Dallas and won you that game?

That Colt that sucks?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the QB should not be calling out his teammates in public when he himself is playing so poorly. He should keep that shit to himself. Sure, all 11 players need to play better. Thats for the coach to say. For the QB, to attribute his poor play to his teammates poor play is tone deaf, selfish, primadonna QB speak 101.

As I said, he can be saying the truth, but still saying things he should not be saying publicly.

Yeah I gotta agree with Kick, particularly when I heard Cooley and Portis make the same point. Griff can't point to anyone but himself if he wants to be considered a leader. He should have stopped at "I", instead he starts rattling off positions. He thinks he's doing the right thing, he really does. But so did Adrian Peterson. But he just can't do it right now can he? Kick's earlier comment was spot on. He did say he can't succeed if the other 10 guys suck. How else would you interpret the comment he made when referencing Peyton and Rodgers? And that is the completely wrong thing to say, especially now.

At this point I feel like a jilted lover. I backed Griff to the end and he comes out and performs like that and reacts this way after the game. I even got into it on his FaceBook account when he again tried to cry about how his quote was misinterpreted. F Robert Griffin. You are in your 3rd year. You should know when to look right and when to look left, you should know to take a 3 step drop and not a 1 step drop.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the Colt who came off the bench and won you a game... then started against the then league-leading Cowboys in Dallas and won you that game?

That Colt that sucks?

I'd be fine with giving Colt the rest of this year and next to see if he can get us some wins. But there's nothing to suggest we're any better than the Cleveland mess that he was like 9-17 for, so what people are really saying is Colt isn't super human enough to overcome the disease that is the Redskins.

Still, I'd give him a shot. KC and RGIII are clearly not it.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its official, November 18th, Skinsdad is the last person on the RGIII bandwagon.

Dad, even his coach criticized his comments. Quit defending this one.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a simple solution to that - RG3 just needs to shut up already. Why does he always feel compelled to be the team spokesperson?

If he has to do mandatory interviews - fine. Keep them as brief as possible, limit them only to info about himself & say as little as possible (ala Belichick). Also - stay the hell off Twitter & other similar outlets. Given what is at stake - why is that so difficult for him to understand?