• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster CHARGED with THREE Felonies

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uuuhhh no. Not even close.
Foster is mediocre at best . Good for 4 or 5 tackles a game. Can't get pressure on the QB. Below average on coverage. There are 2 guys on every NFal roster as good or better than him right now. He may improve but Reid is proven.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster is mediocre at best . Good for 4 or 5 tackles a game. Can't get pressure on the QB. Below average on coverage. There are 2 guys on every NFal roster as good or better than him right now. He may improve but Reid is proven.

Anyone who watched both last year when both were on the field knows that Foster was the better player and showed signs of being a truly special one. He was rated by PFF as the highest ranked rookie (not defender) and ranked at one point as the 5th best linebacker. Whether you go by PFF or not.....without a doubt, Reid was not on par with Foster.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who watched both last year when both were on the field knows that Foster was the better player and showed signs of being a truly special one. He was rated by PFF as the highest ranked rookie (not defender) and ranked at one point as the 5th best linebacker. Whether you go by PFF or not.....without a doubt, Reid was not on par with Foster.
I watched SF a lot because of Shanny and Beathard . Wasn't impressed . In any event Reid is certainly good enough to be signed right now. It's a shitty look for the league to not have him signed but Foster is still active

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched SF a lot because of Shanny and Beathard . Wasn't impressed . In any event Reid is certainly good enough to be signed right now. It's a shitty look for the league to not have him signed but Foster is still active

You clearly have no idea on what to look for if you truly think Reid is 'vastly superior.' If anything, it's the other way around.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly have no idea on what to look for if you truly think Reid is 'vastly superior.' If anything, it's the other way around.
Sure. I'm not going go get into it because ultimately it's opinion . However my premise remains. Foster is a sum bag. Reid is a good dude and a I'm good player. One of them is on an active roster and one isn't. So people can't use the "well he sucks so that's why he's not signed " with Reid. He doesn't. Good luck with Foster.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid is no spring chicken, and SF is right not to overreact and dump a promising player before all facts are known.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. I'm not going go get into it because ultimately it's opinion . However my premise remains. Foster is a sum bag. Reid is a good dude and a I'm good player. One of them is on an active roster and one isn't. So people can't use the "well he sucks so that's why he's not signed " with Reid. He doesn't. Good luck with Foster.

Your premise is idiotic given your reasoning You wanna say Reid is a better person? Sure....I don't care. To say that he's 'vastly superior' to Foster in terms of talent footballwise is flat out nonsense....and that isn't debatable. It just isn't.

So stop it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your premise is idiotic given your reasoning You wanna say Reid is a better person? Sure....I don't care. To say that he's 'vastly superior' to Foster in terms of talent footballwise is flat out nonsense....and that isn't debatable. It just isn't.

So stop it.
I think Reid is a better player. You don't. That's fine and also not the point. Reid is not Kaepernick. Every team in the league could use Reid. Forget what I said if it helps you clarify the point. Reid should be on a roster and the only readon he's not is the kneeling. That's ok imo but you don't get to then defend Foster .

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reuben laid the 'Bama' on that h0. She done got Sabanized.

AND

Bama gonna Bama

Processed.

You don't need better players, you need better cops.

Why does it seem alot of athletes decide to date crazy women that give them no choice but to beat them up?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reid is a better player. You don't. That's fine and also not the point.

I guess a refresher is required....this was the post I responded to in the first place:

Eric Reid is a vastly superior player to Foster

Player. Not human...not person....not citizen...not ANYTHING else but player.

Eric Reid is NOT a better NFL player than Rueben Foster. Period. End of story.

I'll let you have the last word because it's clear you really don't grasp...well....any of this.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess a refresher is required....this was the post I responded to in the first place:

Player. Not human...not person....not citizen...not ANYTHING else but player.

Eric Reid is NOT a better NFL player than Rueben Foster. Period. End of story.

I'll let you have the last word because it's clear you really don't grasp...well....any of this.
Who cares what your reply was in regards too? My post was in response to someone else. You then went off on a tangent in attempting to defend Foster. MY post ( which YOU responded to) was about the farce of a player not being signed because he knelt while a douchebag, woman beater with exceedingly average stats is still on an active roster . Your response is irrelevant unless it addresses the premise of my post. You didn't. You stated your opinion on something totally different than what my post was trying to convey. Whether you like Reid or Foster more is meaningless unless you think Reid is awful, which you do not

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Reid is a better player. You don't. That's fine and also not the point. Reid is not Kaepernick. Every team in the league could use Reid. Forget what I said if it helps you clarify the point. Reid should be on a roster and the only readon he's not is the kneeling. That's ok imo but you don't get to then defend Foster .

I find myself agreeing with Roma which rarely happens. I also agree with your point that teams could use a player like Reid. l get the impression that a lot of good players took a knee thinking... what you going to do about it? Now we see what the owners are going to do about it and good for them IMO.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no no. He is very, very good. he had a chance to be a dominant linebacker. he stood out above all linebackers in college and if healthy he was going to be great.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So stop it.
Saying thatReid is a better player than Foster is njo even worth arguing. Reid is an average Safety and Foster was going to be brilliant had he been able to act like a human being..

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself agreeing with Roma which rarely happens. I also agree with your point that teams could use a player like Reid. l get the impression that a lot of good players took a knee thinking... what you going to do about it? Now we see what the owners are going to do about it and good for them IMO.
I'm fine with it too actually but I'm not fine with taking a position like not signing Reid but then also having guys like Foster in the league . NFL contracts aren't guaranteed largely so there's no real dievsude to axing a guy under a rookie deal and then making sure he doesn't get a job. This isn't OBJ type shenanigans this is brutal shit

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to Foster the player o don't see a big difference makes yet. He's ok. There were 15 LBs in the league who got more tackles per game than him and about 40 who registered more sacks than his goose egg. He didn't appear to be good in coverage either. Forgive me if I don't take Niners fans word on it and as to PFF i like them but they're not the end all, I mean PFF rates Matt Ryan as the second best QB in football last year so.... yeah

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They made a choice to bite the hand that feeds them and now they are paying the price.