• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Redskins @ Giants (week 15)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, what's the betting line on this game? Beckum muffed that for what??

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin starts next week. I would sit McCoy for the final two games and not risk a further neck injury. Although Redskin doctors don't always seem to care what is best for the player.

The team has the most invested in Griffin so lets see how he plays the final two weeks. If the results are similar then next year should be an open competition.

I know everyone thinks all the sacks fall on the Oline but somehow, someway Cousins only got sacked 8 times in 5 games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin starts next week. I would sit McCoy for the final two games and not risk a further neck injury. Although Redskin doctors don't always seem to care what is best for the player.

The team has the most invested in Griffin so lets see how he plays the final two weeks. If the results are similar then next year should be an open competition.

I know everyone thinks all the sacks fall on the Oline but somehow, someway Cousins only got sacked 8 times in 5 games.

i said pass protection not soley on the o/line but geez colt is getting planted just as often

as for KC he got rid of the ball right into the waiting arms of defenders , and that is how the pressure affected him

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i said pass protection not soley on the o/line but geez colt is getting planted just as often

as for KC he got rid of the ball right into the waiting arms of defenders , and that is how the pressure affected him

Okey doke. :noidea:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You make a very good point about KC, however, getting the ball out of your hands quickly must be done with some positive purpose in mind. I'm not sure that KC has any particular purpose other than not taking sacks, just as long as someone catches the ball, color of the jersey be damned!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 said in his presser that he missed reed on that sack so one in the plus column for sporster

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really love to see the number of times that there was sufficient time for Griffin to get rid of the ball where he hadn't already determined that he had to move out. Being open at the moment that your QB has to escape is NOT being open.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make a very good point about KC, however, getting the ball out of your hands quickly must be done with some positive purpose in mind. I'm not sure that KC has any particular purpose other than not taking sacks, just as long as someone catches the ball, color of the jersey be damned!

Okey doke