• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rebuild or not?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks nation seems to be split in two groups. The ones who want to tear the whole thing down and start over. and those who want to try and get free agents, develop draft picks and compete for the playoffs. Where are any of you on this?

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks nation seems to be split in two groups. The ones who want to tear the whole thing down and start over. and those who want to try and get free agents, develop draft picks and compete for the playoffs. Where are any of you on this?

If you're a small market team, you've got to build by drafting elite talent, unless you want to compete for the 8 seed every year like we're doing now....you just can't attract the big names to Milwaukee.

Wiggins or bust!

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're a small market team, you've got to build by drafting elite talent, unless you want to compete for the 8 seed every year like we're doing now....you just can't attract the big names to Milwaukee.

Wiggins or bust!

:clap:

The Bucks have been HORRIBLE with drafting since I can remember. In fact, I'd say 6 first round picks drafted since 1990 have actually panned out. I mean seriously: Shawn Respert, Tractor Traylor, TJ Ford(who got traded for what?), Marcus Haislip, Danny Forston(traded), Joe Alexander(worst pick ever), and the list goes on. If I were Herb Kohl, before selling the team, I'd try to lure the best drafting GM out there.

How about FA? Bobby Simmons was so great.

It's really hard to support a team that makes the same stupid mistakes over and over again. :gaah:

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

The Bucks have been HORRIBLE with drafting since I can remember. In fact, I'd say 6 first round picks drafted since 1990 have actually panned out. I mean seriously: Shawn Respert, Tractor Traylor, TJ Ford(who got traded for what?), Marcus Haislip, Danny Forston(traded), Joe Alexander(worst pick ever), and the list goes on. If I were Herb Kohl, before selling the team, I'd try to lure the best drafting GM out there.

How about FA? Bobby Simmons was so great.

It's really hard to support a team that makes the same stupid mistakes over and over again. :gaah:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Was Simmons the clown who led the Clippers in scoring with 16 a game in one of their many 20 win seasons and then we overpaid the crap out of him?

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't have said it better myself. Was Simmons the clown who led the Clippers in scoring with 16 a game in one of their many 20 win seasons and then we overpaid the crap out of him?

Yup, he's the guy....

Then you've got another piss poor contract in Drew Gooden...thank god we finally amnestied him.

Hopefully we get get another good young player next year to team up with Sanders, Henson and co...And it would be nice if Knight panned out too.