• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rather be fishing

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh ... some good, some bad ... but can't complain much. I haven't spoken to Atro in quite some time. Are you still at the store in Manhattan?

Yep, been listening to the May day rallies since before 10am this morning. I finally got the office with the windows and view and now I have to listen to douche bags over on Union Square scream into a loud speaker.

Catwoman

Purrrrrrrrrr
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, been listening to the May day rallies since before 10am this morning. I finally got the office with the windows and view and now I have to listen to douche bags over on Union Square scream into a loud speaker.

Union Square ... is there an off-broadway theater type place there? If so, I saw a show there once. Glad you're moving up in the world. But, you're finding out that there's pros and cons to everything. Except fishing. No cons for fishing.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Union Square ... is there an off-broadway theater type place there? If so, I saw a show there once. Glad you're moving up in the world. But, you're finding out that there's pros and cons to everything. Except fishing. No cons for fishing.

There's a bunch of little theaters and places to see concerts over here, probably considered off, off Broadway.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer the question, poofter? Why you wearing a purse? Are you a woman or just a flamer?
'derp derpa derp' <--- what kind of dick sucking phaggot says that stupid ass shit. A flaming phaggot would be my guess.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'derp derpa derp' <--- what kind of dick sucking phaggot says that stupid ass shit. A flaming phaggot would be my guess.

Still not as gay as saying "I'm going to run this place" when you first got here and are now the sites biggest asshat.

But hey, you wear a purse, so that's to be expected from a dick sucking convict like you. lololol

bwwwahahahahaha a fucking purse. what a homo.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not as gay as saying "I'm going to run this place" when you first got here and are now the sites biggest asshat.

But hey, you wear a purse, so that's to be expected from a dick sucking convict like you. lololol

bwwwahahahahaha a fucking purse. what a homo.
Tell us about that one time you almost touched a woman's vagina.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us about that one time you almost touched a woman's vagina.

It was a warm summer day...and your mom had just fondled my balls.

Aren't you the guy that pays for pussy and marries online whores cause he can't get women on his own? Not once, but twice you got burned and now you're gonna do it again.

hahahahahahahaha, you might have better luck without the purse, Kippie. Or you could just stick to sucking ding a lings in prison.

bwwwwahahahahahahahahahaa

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a warm summer day...and your mom had just fondled my balls.

Aren't you the guy that pays for pussy and marries online whores cause he can't get women on his own? Not once, but twice you got burned and now you're gonna do it again.

hahahahahahahaha, you might have better luck without the purse, Kippie. Or you could just stick to sucking ding a lings in prison.

bwwwwahahahahahahahahahaa
Nice try but we all know you love the c0ck.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you do, why else would you wear a purse.

bwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha a fucking purse. lolololol
It's a camera case you stupid fvk but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Now do us all a favor and say 'silly' again on here so we can all laugh our asses off.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a camera case you stupid fvk but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Now do us all a favor and say 'silly' again on here so we can all laugh our asses off.

bwwwwahahahahahahaha a camera case my ass. That's a fucking man purse, you silly homo.

@dbldwn711 , does that look like a purse to you?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its way over due that you get over it kunt.
giphy.gif