• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rates mah team please

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first time doing it, so still getting the hang of things....was busy on draft day, so went with the autodraft, got a pretty bad team, but some good players, so I've making adjustments. 2-0 so far.

QB Rodgers
RB Trent Richardson
RB DeAngelo Williams
WR Andre Johnson
WR Eddie Royal
TE Antonio Gates
FLEX Darren McFadden
D/ST Chi Bears
K Dan Bailey

Bench:
Steve Smith, WR
49ers D/ST
Tony Romo, QB
Ryan Williams, RB
Brent Celek, TE
Santana Moss, WR
Willis McGahee RB

I know, dont carry 2 D's, that was part of what I got in my autodraft, and haven't really found any FA's to get rid of them for....and I know Ryan Williams...as a Hokie, it's my one homer pick up, hoping he'll get on the field and light it up :D

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id start Steve Smith vs NYG before Eddie Royal. Also, if you want to keep Ryan Williams and your 2 DST, that I suggest not carrying 2 TEs as well. Use that spot on another WR like Marlon Brown, if available. OR wait for another RB injury and use that spot for your waiver claim in the near future. Either way, I'd drop Celek, or try to trade one of the DST for a WR3 or something. maybe Tavon Austin?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you have Royal to fill your Hokie homer pick, so dump Ryan Williams at your first chance. .Starks would've been a great option this week, Lord knows what else might be there, but it's surely better than a guy who's been a healthy scratch behind Setpfan Taylor.

I think both of those DST's have minimal trade value. . so don't dump one without at least testing the trade market. ..a handcuff to a RB, or a WR4 wouldn't be out of the question.
I don't see a huge problem carrying 2 TE's.. Neither of your 2 are studs, so paying matchups isn't a bad idea.
Overall I'd say that's not a bad team, definitely competitive and workable.
Good luck

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id start Steve Smith vs NYG before Eddie Royal. Also, if you want to keep Ryan Williams and your 2 DST, that I suggest not carrying 2 TEs as well. Use that spot on another WR like Marlon Brown, if available. OR wait for another RB injury and use that spot for your waiver claim in the near future. Either way, I'd drop Celek, or try to trade one of the DST for a WR3 or something. maybe Tavon Austin?

you think? the way Royal has been playing? and if i'm reading this stuff correctly he matches up better against Ten than Smith does against NY...again, i'm a rookie so I may be reading too much into stuff

no marlon brown available, I have been thinking of dropping either the 9ers D or Celek, but trying to find the right replacement

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now you have Royal to fill your Hokie homer pick, so dump Ryan Williams at your first chance. .Starks would've been a great option this week, Lord knows what else might be there, but it's surely better than a guy who's been a healthy scratch behind Setpfan Taylor.

I think both of those DST's have minimal trade value. . so don't dump one without at least testing the trade market. ..a handcuff to a RB, or a WR4 wouldn't be out of the question.
I don't see a huge problem carrying 2 TE's.. Neither of your 2 are studs, so paying matchups isn't a bad idea.
Good luck

I tried, I was ready to drop Williams for him...someone else snatched him up before though. Royal works as my homer pick and cause he's playing like a stud

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck

Yeah, don't dump one of those D's, use them as a sweetener in case you decide to make a trade. Honestly I think with some luck you could slide into the playoffs with that team. With Floyd gone I'm not so sure how free to roam Royal will be so this week I would fosho start Steve Smith and see how Rivers reacts too..................footballs will be a flyin in the Panther-Giant game..........DWill might even get you a score. Anyway like Will said 1 is enough to start and it's all in fun..................at first..................then you get Red Zone and a disfunctional fantasy football website that is basically named after how my, oops I mean your wife feels about fantasy football in general.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about sliding Smith into the Flex spot for McFadden, and leaving Royal?

right now i'm the 30pt favorite in this weeks match up (I know that doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot though)

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first time doing it, so still getting the hang of things....was busy on draft day, so went with the autodraft, got a pretty bad team, but some good players, so I've making adjustments. 2-0 so far.

QB Rodgers
RB Trent Richardson
RB DeAngelo Williams
WR Andre Johnson
WR Eddie Royal
TE Antonio Gates
FLEX Darren McFadden
D/ST Chi Bears
K Dan Bailey

Bench:
Steve Smith, WR
49ers D/ST
Tony Romo, QB
Ryan Williams, RB
Brent Celek, TE
Santana Moss, WR
Willis McGahee RB

I know, dont carry 2 D's, that was part of what I got in my autodraft, and haven't really found any FA's to get rid of them for....and I know Ryan Williams...as a Hokie, it's my one homer pick up, hoping he'll get on the field and light it up :D

You look rather weak in the RB position and the bench. Idk how many teams are in your league but it must be more than 10.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look rather weak in the RB position and the bench. Idk how many teams are in your league but it must be more than 10.

12 teams, I've been keeping an eye out for a decent FA pickup at RB...no one seems to do much trading in this league, so far I've initiated the only one, sent off Vick for DeAngelo Williams cause I had almost no RBs

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonathan stewart is available, I know he is out til at least week 7...should I get him in place of Ryan Williams, since I got DeAngelo already?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonathan stewart is available, I know he is out til at least week 7...should I get him in place of Ryan Williams, since I got DeAngelo already?

Probably get the same production until week7.. why not? Not gonna be a season making deal, but won't hurt ya either. ..baring 2 or more injuries to the ARZ backfield.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably get the same production until week7.. why not? Not gonna be a season making deal, but won't hurt ya either. ..baring 2 or more injuries to the ARZ backfield.

Or he could take a shot at McGahee. :rollseyes:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he could take a shot at McGahee. :rollseyes:

already got McGahee. I ended up dumping R Williams last night, and picked up Aaron Snelling for the time being, probably wont play much but at least he is doing something if the need arises to play him

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 woot, this week might be rough though, got a few starters with a bye, and not a very deep bench

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try and trade one of your DSTs. Both are usually higher end ones so you might be able to get something of reasonable value.