• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rate this: 0.5ppr, 12 team

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs: Carr, Stafford
RBs: L.Bell, Langford, L.Murray, De.Williams, C-Mike
WRs: B.Marshall, Ke.Allen, Hurns, T.Sharpe
TE: Fleener
D: LA Rams
K: Bailey

I admittedly reached for C-Mike because I don't feel like Rawls will hold him off this year. Outside of him, I feel like I got value out of most every other pick. I give myself a B+. What say you?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid. Love the Bell/Deang cuff. I would like a bit more WR depth of you start 3. Love Murray, but not crazy about Langford. But if you end up being right about Christine, it won't matter much. If you don't have a flex, I like this team that much more, though.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid. Love the Bell/Deang cuff. I would like a bit more WR depth of you start 3. Love Murray, but not crazy about Langford. But if you end up being right about Christine, it won't matter much. If you don't have a flex, I like this team that much more, though.
Sorry, I should have clarified all of the starting positions. QB, 2RB, 2WR, Flex, TE, K, D
Plan on starting three 3 RBs most of the time unless Langford/Murray's passing down roles get revoked.
Sold out to make sure I got Deangello.
Really wanted to nab both Seattle RBs but Rawls got taken really early. I also wish I had more WR depth, but I'm resigned to carry 2 QBs until I see which one becomes the clear start. Both QBs have same bye week, so I'm unlikely to carry both of these two very long.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the play - dropping one of those QBs for a WR that breaks out early.

good start