• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate my team

How would you rate my team

• Contender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playoffs, but not quite a contender

• No playoffs, but close

• Total voters

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This league is a little weird. Its a 12 team league that starts 1 QB, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, a flex (W/R/T), Superflex (Q/W/R/T), defense, kicker. It’s 1 point PPR. It’s a little odd, but there is no TE spot, so if you draft one you have to stick him in the flex or Superflex, which I think limits the roster.

I drafted eighth out of twelve and it was torture. I wanted one of the top 7 running backs, but all were drafted before me, so I picked Michael Thomas. By the time my second pick rolled around I planned on taking Ekeler, but he was taken before me and I didn’t like any of the RBs left I liked (so far 14 out of 16 picks have been RBs and Mahomes was the other), so I drafted Devante Adams. Here’s how the rest of the team filled out.

QB- Brady, Jones, Burrow, Trubisky (QBs are gold in this league. If Trubisky and burrow can be average, they are valuable trading chips.)
RB- D Johnson, J Taylor, Howard, James Robinson (Armstead on IR)
WR- Thomas, Adams, Metcalf, Cooks, Paris Campbell (probably add him after claiming Jeffery off waivers and stash him on the IR)
D/st- Bears
K- Butker

What do you all think? I’m thinking I will need to find some waiver wire gems at RB and my QBs could all easily suck or get injured. I’m high on Taylor this year. I see him gashing defenses for big runs behind Quentin Nelson with rivers running the show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, not a big fan...

Thomas, Adams, Metcalf is a sick WR corp... and cooks on the bench is fine... But your RBs have no depth, and you have big question marks with your top 2 RBs...

But your teams success will be all about your QBs... Brady and Jones are both high upside, but pretty low downside... I mean how much can you trust Grandpa Brady??? and Jones has to cut down on the turnovers..

Burrow is a good bench QB...

If your QBs are solid, then you should be a playoff team...

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, not a big fan...

Thomas, Adams, Metcalf is a sick WR corp... and cooks on the bench is fine... But your RBs have no depth, and you have big question marks with your top 2 RBs...

But your teams success will be all about your QBs... Brady and Jones are both high upside, but pretty low downside... I mean how much can you trust Grandpa Brady??? and Jones has to cut down on the turnovers..

Burrow is a good bench QB...

If your QBs are solid, then you should be a playoff team...
Awesome feedback. I agree mostly. I have to say, I am enthusiastic about David Johnson’s performance last night. He looked good and that td run was great. Hopefully, he can stay healthy this year.