• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rashaun Woods

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosmic weird.

I had not heard this guys name in years, but I actually talked about him with a fellow 9er fan today (we were talking about 49er WR busts).

Odd coincidence...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cosmic weird.

I had not heard this guys name in years, but I actually talked about him with a fellow 9er fan today (we were talking about 49er WR busts).

Odd coincidence...

He was near the top of almost every 49er bust list i've seen. I once read a story he preferred going fishing to playing football

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was near the top of almost every 49er bust list i've seen. I once read a story he preferred going fishing to playing football
Yep that's true. He didn't want to work hard enough to make it in the NFL. His heart just wasn't in it. He should have been successful, but he just didn't want it enough.

That draft will go down in Niner infamy. It was the year we passed on Vince Wilfork. I'll never forget it. We were picking 16th. Our GM was so locked into taking a WR, he screwed everything up. When LSU WR Michael Clayton was taken one pick ahead of us, our GM apparently had a stroke and forgot that the best NT in the draft fell right into our laps, so he traded WAY down. The Eagles traded into our spot and took pro bowl OT S.Andrews, 2 picks later, the Saints took pro bowl pass rusher will smith, and 3 picks after that, at 21st overall, the Pats took Wilfork, who will probably make the HOF. That year, the Niners were so bad, we had the #1 overall pick the next draft. Smh