• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Rank the Best Young Rosters in the NBA!

Who has the best young talent in the league out of these 9 teams?

• Total voters

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's Ingram, given his length advantage.
The poll is in my opinion comparing apples and oranges - because Wiggins has played two full years so if he is playing in the summer league - there is no need - he has already developed past that. I have already noticed that the Lakers players who played last year in the NBA have really dominated the kids who barely got drafted. So far Ingram has been the best out of the players drafted this year. Last year Russell was not as good as Towns and Mudiay or however you spell his name.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poll is in my opinion comparing apples and oranges - because Wiggins has played two full years so if he is playing in the summer league - there is no need - he has already developed past that. I have already noticed that the Lakers players who played last year in the NBA have really dominated the kids who barely got drafted. So far Ingram has been the best out of the players drafted this year. Last year Russell was not as good as Towns and Mudiay or however you spell his name.

Chris Dunn says :wave:.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far Ingram has been the best out of the players drafted this year.

Wait, what? Do you mean the best Laker player drafted this year? Ingram looked absolutely lost against the Sixers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true - then how is it that the Lakers summer league team is 3-0 already?

Have you actually watched any of the games?

I was joking around, calm down. And yes I have watched some summer league games.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm gonna give you the benefit of sarcasm on this thread

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out which teams have the worst defenses. Minny is a sieve

Wolves D has been been pretty terrible but add in Dunn, Thibs and the loads of potential of their guys on D and things can change.

You can teach defense, you can't teach size and length.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is true - then how is it that the Lakers summer league team is 3-0 already?

Have you actually watched any of the games?

Dayum!! The Lakers summer league team is so good that they are 3-0 despite having only played 2 games.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

The poll is about the best young roster (players under 25), not who has the best summer league team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? Do you mean the best Laker player drafted this year? Ingram looked absolutely lost against the Sixers.

I don't know about absolutely lost, he definitely had an off game compared to game 1 though. I didn't think anyone on either team played very well. It was an ugly game, even for summer league.

I did like Simmons court vision. If he can develop anything close to a consistent jumper, he's going to be something special.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about absolutely lost, he definitely had an off game compared to game 1 though. I didn't think anyone on either team played very well. It was an ugly game, even for summer league.

I did like Simmons court vision. If he can develop anything close to a consistent jumper, he's going to be something special.

Lost is probably a bit harsh for Ingram. And I don't really think it is that big a deal. Summer league is designed to help players realize their own flaws so they can fix them. Ingram will get his shot working. He does need to bulk up though.

Simmons' vision is really impressive. He needs to work on his aggression and shooting. He doest that then he will be a really dominant player.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves D has been been pretty terrible but add in Dunn, Thibs and the loads of potential of their guys on D and things can change.

You can teach defense, you can't teach size and length.

I certainly agree with that. I think Thibs going to Minny was a huge coo for you guys. Defense wins rings

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voted Lakers just because I've seen more of them and know what they're capable of. But Twolves are the better for now.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota.

In fact, I can see them making the Playoffs this year.