• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs Twinkies in Minnesota 06/22-06/24

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one of those days, it seems. Let's see how they regroup.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they remember giving up to soon on Chris Davis

Davis was obviously on PED's and for a few seasons flashed brilliance. Then he signed the big contract after hitting something like 52 HR's and he's disgressed every year since.

Saw him just yesterday and he's hitting less than .160. And we're bitching about Joey Gallo. ha

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a big fan of Banny?

He really hasn’t done much since he’s been here.
Think about what you said. Now think about the rotation , bull pen and position players at catcher 1b 2b cf lf since he got here. Now , do you remember record breaking injuries? Donaldson was right. Knock off the BS.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he's been bad for a while but I believe they won't give up as quickly as was with Davis.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis was obviously on PED's and for a few seasons flashed brilliance. Then he signed the big contract after hitting something like 52 HR's and he's disgressed every year since.

Saw him just yesterday and he's hitting less than .160. And we're bitching about Joey Gallo. ha
Don t worry Joey will catch up to him by the end of the season.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the 9th. With a guy like Rodney you have to lay off the 1st pitch. He throws strikes about 50% of the time it seems. Profar started out 0-2 on pitches that were balls. That was a terrible AB. Maz did take the 1st pitch which was a strike but that was the right thing to do. Only problem is he swung and missed at 2 pitches out of the zone. Beltre was robbed and should have walked but on, well.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only saw the 9th. With a guy like Rodney you have to lay off the 1st pitch. He throws strikes about 50% of the time it seems. Profar started out 0-2 on pitches that were balls. That was a terrible AB. Maz did take the 1st pitch which was a strike but that was the right thing to do. Only problem is he swung and missed at 2 pitches out of the zone. Beltre was robbed and should have walked but on, well.
Not sure what Rodney has done this year but yes he has been a bit wild in the past. Seen him blow it via walks first hand and giving him grief coming from the pen

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mgr moves this season

1. young guys have played and developed IKF, Guzman and Profar. Wash kept the youth on the bench
2. Moved Kela to closer role. Patient while Bush working on pitches
3. Rotating players in a developmental year including Belte and Elvis while letting Profar play
4. Moore to the pen and Mendez reset while he has options
5. Moving the lineup including DDJ up and down and Gallo down. He has shown flexibility

Not giving him credit for Choo or LeClerc doing well or even Profar. But did hear early in season he was charged to better his rapport with younger players

I am not saying Banny is a brilliant strategist but if you want to slam him give some legit examples

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mgr moves this season

1. young guys have played and developed IKF, Guzman and Profar. Wash kept the youth on the bench
3. Rotating players in a developmental year including Belte and Elvis while letting Profar play
5. Moving the lineup including DDJ up and down and Gallo down. He has shown flexibility

Not giving him credit for Choo or LeClerc doing well or even Profar. But did hear early in season he was charged to better his rapport with younger players

I am not saying Banny is a brilliant strategist but if you want to slam him give some legit examples
TY Kell

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mgr moves this season

Lack of playoff success