• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers Board Fantasy Baseball League

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so as of now, it looks like the confirmed owners for this year are:
Will
Crawler
Jta
Handicappers
BMurph
Hambombs

Am I missing anyone? We had a few dead teams last year, so I'd like to clean up the owner list and free up a few spots for others who want to play and will be active.

Murph, is your buddy Kyle going to play again? He's been active and competitive both years he's been in the league, so I'd like for him to return if he's up for it.

The 3 question marks would then be Gregrey, who used to post here a lot, Rule 5, and WINNERS.

All owners from last year are guaranteed a spot, but I do need confirmation from them soon if they want to keep playing. Otherwise we will need to invite a few to join.

WINNERS is our other buddy Ray and he and Kyle will probably be in again. Rule 5 was a guy that used to work for me and I am pretty sure he will not be back.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is looking for a Yahoo Rotisserie league to join we have some openings in our league.

We currently have 4 openings. I will delete the guys who haven't joined back up by Monday the 19th.

Let me know if you want an invite.

The draft will be Saturday, March 24th at 10:00 AM.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is looking for a Yahoo Rotisserie league to join we have some openings in our league.

We currently have 4 openings. I will delete the guys who haven't joined back up by Monday the 19th.

Let me know if you want an invite.

The draft will be Saturday, March 24th at 10:00 AM.

Worst possible draft time for me, Bennie. We have opening day ceremonies at the LL park that day and I will have my U-8 team out there at 8am and then a soccer game followed by our opening day game at Noon.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst possible draft time for me, Bennie. We have opening day ceremonies at the LL park that day and I will have my U-8 team out there at 8am and then a soccer game followed by our opening day game at Noon.
Would you be able to do it later in the afternoon?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need anyone else? Is this the same Yahoo league that we've done for the past couple of years on here?

This one is a different league

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd year in a row I forgot about the draft, lineup is solid, pitching is suspect

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners (Ray) and Kyle are both in. How many teams does that put us at? Need to add a couple, if we need to and then set a draft day/time.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we need 2 people to join. According to BMurph, the Rule 5 team from last year is not in this year, and I haven't seen or heard from Gregrey this year or most of last either, so barring a last-minute change he's out too.

Does anyone else want to join? Anyone know of someone who would play? The other alternative, not a good one mind you, would be to let the Rule 5 and Gregrey teams auto-draft and run as computer teams.

I'm proposing a draft on Wednesday the 28th. Everyone good with that night?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like we need 2 people to join. According to BMurph, the Rule 5 team from last year is not in this year, and I haven't seen or heard from Gregrey this year or most of last either, so barring a last-minute change he's out too.

Does anyone else want to join? Anyone know of someone who would play? The other alternative, not a good one mind you, would be to let the Rule 5 and Gregrey teams auto-draft and run as computer teams.

I am good with the draft night and time but we need to see if we can add 2 teams before then, to make sure we have a competitive league. There should be some guys on the main board or someone may know another person or 2 that can fill out the league

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can almost guarantee, I can get one more. Up to someone else to find us one more. Now go!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saddles, join this league, since you post here as much as the rest of us and it's free. I will add one more and we will have a full league

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't say for certain, hopefully it is

Bad hail storm here last Sunday, car was totaled out and in the market for a new car this week

Insurance, dealership, financing options all have to be figured out this week, but I'll know more after today