• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tbh he aint that far off tho im willing to give Allen a pass for a bit
The one guy you're giving a pass (The rook) hasn't led his team to a Superbowl, all the others he mentioned have.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best corner in the league knows the QBs in the league. It was piece in GQ and it wasn’t way off.

He runs his mouth. He’s 23. He backs it up
This just you backing up your FSU boy SJ. :heh:

Your boy hadn't hit puberty when Big Ben won his first Superbowl, so when the 1X Probowler wants to talk trash about a 6X Probowler & a Superbowl MVP saying just average, and sucks, I'm gonna take it for what it's worth.

39f8da56-c6d6-4687-b7af-46487cc2865b_1.4df46d73d74a5456bd4993896f70276c.jpeg

By the way, we all know why he left out Jameis. :dhd:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your boy hadn't hit puberty when Big Ben won his first Superbowl, so when the 1X Probowler wants to talk trash about a 6X Probowler & a Superbowl MVP saying just average, and sucks, I'm gonna take it for what it's worth.

I said this on another thread but as long as he doesn’t grab anybody’s pussy or beats a girl I’m OK with him talking shit

Just think how good he is going to be when he matures. He was fun to watch at FSU

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this on another thread but as long as he doesn’t grab anybody’s pussy or beats a girl I’m OK with him talking shit

Just think how good he is going to be when he matures. He was fun to watch at FSU
Nothing was said about whether or not it's okay to talk shit, hell he's a CB, he's probably pretty good at it.

I'm just saying, he's probably talking about what he's seen in game from these dudes, or at least during his tenure in the league. But he is not talking about the entirety of these guys careers. Ben is likely a 1st ballot HOF and this kid is just beginning to start his career, and if he competed at the top of Ben's game, he probably has a much different opinion, same goes for Flacco during his Championship year.

Some basic respect for what has been done prior to Jalen's career should be taken into account, so as far as I'm concerned, I'll take his comments with a grain of salt because he has failed to account for these QB's body of work.

So if he failed to account for leadership in Goff's Rookie year, he likely is wrong about these dudes, considering their entire body of work, too.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing was said about whether or not it's okay to talk shit, hell he's a CB, he's probably pretty good at it.

I'm just saying, he's probably talking about what he's seen in game from these dudes, or at least during his tenure in the league. But he is not talking about the entirety of these guys careers. Ben is likely a 1st ballot HOF and this kid is just beginning to start his career, and if he competed at the top of Ben's game, he probably has a much different opinion, same goes for Flacco during his Championship year.

Some basic respect for what has been done prior to Jalen's career should be taken into account, so as far as I'm concerned, I'll take his comments with a grain of salt because he has failed to account for these QB's body of work.

So if he failed to account for leadership in Goff's Rookie year, he likely is wrong about these dudes, considering their entire body of work, too.

Jalen is sorry. :lol:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one guy you're giving a pass (The rook) hasn't led his team to a Superbowl, all the others he mentioned have.

All qbs listed were taken to their superbowl because of their defense.

Ill admit at one time i thought Matt Ryan was just like Peyton Manning and just haden't won a superbowl because of bad luck. But after watching him the last couple of years he is just a choker.

Big Ben (and like Ramsey said) decent. Somedays he's a great game manager, other days he's terrible. He has been luck that on his good seasons, he has had a great defense.

Flacco......I swear on my life the superbowl run year he was taken over by aliens. Never have seen the good flacco since that time.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All qbs listed were taken to their superbowl because of their defense.

Ill admit at one time i thought Matt Ryan was just like Peyton Manning and just haden't won a superbowl because of bad luck. But after watching him the last couple of years he is just a choker.

Big Ben (and like Ramsey said) decent. Somedays he's a great game manager, other days he's terrible. He has been luck that on his good seasons, he has had a great defense.

Flacco......I swear on my life the superbowl run year he was taken over by aliens. Never have seen the good flacco since that time.

Go red! Go red!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw I think it’s hilarious he left out Jameis. Wish he would have called him out and said he was better as a freshman redshirt QB when we won a natty in 2013 than he is now. Maybe that would have motivated his dumb ass.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the trash talking corners... they should have asked him how did that ass whooping feel when green put him on his ass. But flacco has been flapping as of late so he does suck. Ryan is what he is....a choker!!! lol I'm in Athens GA right now and i'll boldly tell any atl fan that in a heart beat

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like the trash talking corners... they should have asked him how did that ass whooping feel when green put him on his ass. But flacco has been flapping as of late so he does suck. Ryan is what he is....a choker!!! lol I'm in Athens GA right now and i'll boldly tell any atl fan that in a heart beat

You mean AJ? Jalen held him to 1 catch for 8 yards. And Ramsey baited him and was smart enough not to fight back.

He was/is all up in AJs head.