• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see how the preseason unfolds because imho the weakest link is the LB core.... and at QB since we don't have a quality veteran behind Goff.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These first couple of preseason games are used to garner a cut list. Maybe Mannion has secured his spot on that one. Perez and Allen will get looks/sees in the next couple of games.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "highlights" I watched I see other things than the first couple of times I viewed the game. One of the things I saw in that game is the second-string D started to make plays in the fourth quarter and that was encouraging. We have two pretty good young RBs in Justin and Kelly especially Kelly. Not so bad once you get past the score.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why you don't get too carried away with all the hype of the signings of the off-season because being a snooperbowl champion on paper is fun but it ain't reality. Reality is we lost Kevin Peterson to a season-ending knee injury against the Ravens on Thursday, Gerald Everett has not recovered from his injury, Jamon Brown is practicing but won't play for the first two games of the regular season, AD is still a hold-out, and McVay did not like the effort against the Ravens and he told them so.

Players tend to get lazy when the press already has them winning a snooperbowl yet they haven't played a season game yet. All of the variables have to come together for us to be a championship team. This is why NE is there every year because they have experience in the whole process to get to and win a snooperbowl of which we have little. We have to take 'em one at a time and build something lasting which has been McVay's message from the getgo. More to follow.

Rams coach Sean McVay didn't like what he saw Saturday and showed some edge

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will play AD 4 more years and then either trade or cut him when his best days are behind him and the Rams will move along and save the last two years of the contract.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent read UVA Guy!

Three quotes that standout from that article...
  • On the Marcus Peters deal: "I'm like, 'Holy cow, I'm playing really hard to get,'" Snead said. "But really I was just sleeping." ~ Les Snead
  • On the Aqib Talib deal: "I got a call from John, and he said that we agreed to some terms with San Fran, I was like, all right, y'all did. That doesn't really mean I did, so I decided not to go take that physical." ~Aqib Talib
  • On the Ndamukong Suh deal: Knowing Suh has Warren Buffett as one of his mentors and has a well-documented interest in investing and finance, the Rams thought he would hit it off with Kroenke. "Mr. Kroenke was instrumental in that," ~ Sean McVay

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that all of the hype is done on paper, the results have to come on the field.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent read UVA Guy!

Three quotes that standout from that article...
  • On the Marcus Peters deal: "I'm like, 'Holy cow, I'm playing really hard to get,'" Snead said. "But really I was just sleeping." ~ Les Snead
  • On the Aqib Talib deal: "I got a call from John, and he said that we agreed to some terms with San Fran, I was like, all right, y'all did. That doesn't really mean I did, so I decided not to go take that physical." ~Aqib Talib
  • On the Ndamukong Suh deal: Knowing Suh has Warren Buffett as one of his mentors and has a well-documented interest in investing and finance, the Rams thought he would hit it off with Kroenke. "Mr. Kroenke was instrumental in that," ~ Sean McVay

I didn't know that about Suh... If he has Buffett as a Mentor, Suh must be one smart S.O.B.!!! :nod:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey shares his thoughts on Jared Goff, compliments Sean McVay

“Jared Goff, he’s average to above average,” Ramsey said. “He reminds me of Jimmy Garoppolo a little bit. Year one, he wasn’t good. He wasn’t even good enough to earn his own starting role. Like, if you the number one pick, you expected to start now. Period. He wasn’t ready to do that. He wasn’t able to do that. Then when he did get in, he didn’t really do that good.”

“But in his second year, they got a new offensive coordinator. Your offensive coordinator is just your Brainiac,” Ramsey continued. “When we played them, it felt like his offensive coordinator was drawing up perfect plays and then he was hitting the open man. For what his team ask him to do, yeah, he’s good.”

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Ramsey shares his thoughts on Jared Goff, compliments Sean McVay

“Jared Goff, he’s average to above average,” Ramsey said. “He reminds me of Jimmy Garoppolo a little bit. Year one, he wasn’t good. He wasn’t even good enough to earn his own starting role. Like, if you the number one pick, you expected to start now. Period. He wasn’t ready to do that. He wasn’t able to do that. Then when he did get in, he didn’t really do that good.”

“But in his second year, they got a new offensive coordinator. Your offensive coordinator is just your Brainiac,” Ramsey continued. “When we played them, it felt like his offensive coordinator was drawing up perfect plays and then he was hitting the open man. For what his team ask him to do, yeah, he’s good.”
Jalen could just be forgetting who was in charge during Goff's first year. The same dude who destroyed last year's Super Bowl MVP in Foles.

Geez, Foles, Kneenum and Goff all drastically improved, and none by way of rating more than Goff.

Foles
2017 Rating 79.5
2015 Rating 69.0
Kneenum
2017 Rating 98.5
2016 Rating 79.3
Goff
2017 Rating 100.5
2016 Rating 63.6

BTW - That 100.5 rating is good for 5th best last year.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen could just be forgetting who was in charge during Goff's first year. The same dude who destroyed last year's Super Bowl MVP in Foles.

Geez, Foles, Kneenum and Goff all drastically improved, and none by way of rating more than Goff.

Foles
2017 Rating 79.5
2015 Rating 69.0
Kneenum
2017 Rating 98.5
2016 Rating 79.3
Goff
2017 Rating 100.5
2016 Rating 63.6

BTW - That 100.5 rating is good for 5th best last year.
Furthermore, Jalen said these things in that GQ article too:
  • Josh Allen is trash
  • Matt Ryan is overrated
  • Big Big is decent at best
  • Flaco sucks
So take it for what it's worth.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Josh Allen is trash
  • Matt Ryan is overrated
  • Flaco sucks

tbh he aint that far off tho im willing to give Allen a pass for a bit

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Josh Allen is trash
  • Matt Ryan is overrated
  • Flaco sucks

Best corner in the league knows the QBs in the league. It was piece in GQ and it wasn’t way off.

He runs his mouth. He’s 23. He backs it up