• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quotes From Wiggy

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reluctant to post this, but I figured that my reputation on this site is what it is at this point, so I figured what the hell...

A few quotes from Wiggy from a different location around the web
:
  • "To all my fans that so dearly miss me- its clear that this "bored" has gone down the shitter. Its over a third of the way done with a LONGER nba season- and the Regular Season thread stands at 290 pages. Last seasons thread was well over 1400 pages. That doesnt even begin to look at the dearth of secondary threads which are weaker than Lonzo Balls jump shot"
  • "The Cavs are kicking ass- Dwayne Wade is a 6th man of the year favorite"
  • "Lonzo Ball makes Ricky Rubio's shot look like Reggie Miller"
  • "@Heatles84 your Hurricanes were a fraud"
  • "@trojanfan12 the Buckeyes are going to slap around your 2nd tier Trojans- enjoy!"
  • "man...it never gets old watching the laker suck--- this is gonna be what? like their 5th or 6th straight year without winning a playoff game?"

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reluctant to post this, but I figured that my reputation on this site is what it is at this point, so I figured what the hell...

:
  • "To all my fans that so dearly miss me- its clear that this "bored" has gone down the shitter. Its over a third of the way done with a LONGER nba season- and the Regular Season thread stands at 290 pages. Last seasons thread was well over 1400 pages. That doesnt even begin to look at the dearth of secondary threads which are weaker than Lonzo Balls jump shot"
  • "@trojanfan12 the Buckeyes are going to slap around your 2nd tier Trojans- enjoy!"
  • "man...it never gets old watching the laker suck--- this is gonna be what? like their 5th or 6th straight year without winning a playoff game?"

Sounds like the both of you need a bit of a life

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:

Let Wiggy know that Iowa scored again. And you're still a pussy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all my fans that so dearly miss me- its clear that this "bored" has gone down the shitter. Its over a third of the way done with a LONGER nba season- and the Regular Season thread stands at 290 pages. Last seasons thread was well over 1400 pages.

LMFAOOO dude is full of shit. Just went back and did my research.

The current thread is on page 300. The 2016-2017 Regular season thread was on page 236 at this same time last year.

Board is doing just fine

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:

Did he make any comments about his Indians choking vs my Yankees?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAOOO dude is full of shit. Just went back and did my research.

The current thread is on page 300. The 2016-2017 Regular season thread was on page 236 at this same time last year.

Board is doing just fine

lol I guess we always knew the board would be better without him.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if fat boy asked his master what he thought about how the Heat and Lakers did last night...?:dhd: