• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prospects camp roster

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark off Perrault... he's on waivers.

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mark off Perrault... he's on waivers.

One down, 4 more to go. Any other predictions on who will miss out on opening night?

I suspect a couple to be "sent to the Moose", but will never leave town, only to be "called up" again after the first game to replace Salo and Burrows. Likely 2 forwards... Hodgson and Tambi?

Last edited by a moderator:

coryberg2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lack is a given and Schaffer hasn't signed a contract yet (likely not till after wednesday) so scratch those 2 as well, 2 to go

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I figure Schaefer will be 3rd line winger, then when Burr returns he will be trade bait or Moose bound. (assuming he signs a 2 way contract which it seems he might be willing to do.

"Would he take a two-way contract, one that paid him substantially less were he to be sent down the the farm in Manitoba, and one that at the NHL level wouldn't pay him a whole lot either?

“I don't have much negotiating power,” the Saskatchewan native said.

“Obviously being off and being a bit rusty, not having any leverage, no games played [last season] … so, um, yeah, it would probably be a good situation for me.

“They're a little bit short right now, a couple of injuries, so I'd probably look at it, for sure.”

Canucks hopeful Peter Schaefer defying the odds

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure Schaefer will be 3rd line winger, then when Burr returns he will be trade bait or Moose bound. (assuming he signs a 2 way contract which it seems he might be willing to do.

"Would he take a two-way contract, one that paid him substantially less were he to be sent down the the farm in Manitoba, and one that at the NHL level wouldn't pay him a whole lot either?

“I don't have much negotiating power,” the Saskatchewan native said.

“Obviously being off and being a bit rusty, not having any leverage, no games played [last season] … so, um, yeah, it would probably be a good situation for me.

“They're a little bit short right now, a couple of injuries, so I'd probably look at it, for sure.”

Canucks hopeful Peter Schaefer defying the odds

yah i figure they will wait to sign Schaefer at the min after getting the max LTI relief they can, maybe after opening night, and it will be a 2 way deal