• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason - game one

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Negatives -
-concern about the O-Line. Poor run blocking. Luckily Cam was getting the ball out of his hand fairly quickly.
-Cam started like he was too jacked up but settled down.
-Don't know if it was scheme, talent or both but our Secondary looked bad, bad, bad

Positives -
-Looks like we have the best receiving corps since the Moose-Steve Smith days. DJ is gonna be the real deal and I liked what I saw from Samuels
-CJ Anderson is going to be an upgrade over JStew
-I was happy with what I saw from the back-up QBs albeit they were playing against scrubs.
-Who has a better line backers than the Panthers? Nobody, that's who

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negatives -
-concern about the O-Line. Poor run blocking. Luckily Cam was getting the ball out of his hand fairly quickly.
-Cam started like he was too jacked up but settled down.
-Don't know if it was scheme, talent or both but our Secondary looked bad, bad, bad

Positives -
-Looks like we have the best receiving corps since the Moose-Steve Smith days. DJ is gonna be the real deal and I liked what I saw from Samuels
-CJ Anderson is going to be an upgrade over JStew
-I was happy with what I saw from the back-up QBs albeit they were playing against scrubs.
-Who has a better line backers than the Panthers? Nobody, that's who

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Benjamin obviously has some emotional issues. Looked to me like Cam just wanted to clear the air and shake hands and KB went all Junior High on him.