• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the offensive MVP

Who ya got and why?

• Tristan Gebbia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adrian Martinez

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • JD Spielman

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Stanley Morgan Jr

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Greg Bell

• Mikale Wilbon

• Devine Ozigbo

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season can't start soon enough, so here's another useless poll.

giphy.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with Spielman because we don't know who the QB will be.

HuskerNGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanley because I dont know who the others are.............. :lol:

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Stanley because I want him to break 1,000 yards receiving, maybe make first team honors and I suppose it would be nice to have a player drafted in the first 2 days of the draft???

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilbon I think he is going to do great in this system. Also Tyjon will do great with sweeps and short passes

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd think the starting QB, whether it's Geb or Mart is uncertain.

RB - i think there are too many guys back there that will split reps. especially if Bryant can get back.
WR - i hope Morgan has an outstanding season, but i think if he does it will be overshadowed by good QB play.
OL - ha, i don't know if anyone would ever name a lineman their offensive MVP. maybe the whole OL if we lead the conference in rushing and it's a RB by committee backfield.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morgan Stanley takes it to the bank.

One reason, he is good.

Second reason, all the pre-season hype on him and the press cannot be proven wrong.

Speaking of press, is Dirk Chatelain still writing crap? I have not seen any of his doucheiness mentioned in links or anything. Is he just a football season hack? I see from his twat feed, that he is a supposed story teller for the OWH. Sums it up, teller of stories.

Second place greg bell. Because i don't want to be proven wrong.

Third place whoever the QB is.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with Spielman over Morgan because I think he is more apt to take the ball to the house once it's in his hands.

He's more versatile.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to take JD because he provides the most upside with his abilities. However, I think Stanley will have more catches and TDs. JD will make some huge plays I’ll bet though.

Greg Bell may be a guy who sneaks up. I know earlier this year I was down on him, but I’ve seen more vidya of him playing and now I see a huge threat. If shit clicks with him, look out.

Ultimately, I went with Martinez. I believe it won’t take long before he is 100% the guy behind center, the offense will revolve around him, and he will make a lot of big plays as well as quite a few turnovers probably.

His ability to score through the air and on the ground make him the most probable if I’m guessing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...where does Gebbia transfer to?

Assuming that Martinez does indeed grab ahold of the job, I think Gebbia would be smart to stay.

At any point Martinez could go out with an injury (God forbid).....and Martinez is still only a true Freshman. Mistakes will be made, and Gebbia’s number may well be called.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if Gebbia wins the starting job. From what I've been reading, other players have mentioned he's way ahead of the playbook and is taking up big leadership with the team. Obviously, he needs to perform... He's skinny, lanky, and not nearly as athletic as Martinez, but knowing the plays in and out and being a "fast blinker" (as Frost calls it) is extremely important. I think he's ahead of Martinez in that regard.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure Wilbon is even with the team anymore, he’s graduated fwiw
JD would be the easiest for me to guess, Tyjons 15 yards last year didn’t impress me much with all the hype he brought but Frost loves to use the little wingback speedster types, really the only reason I picked JD over Stan the Man

One of the Juco kids might show out too I doubt Frost will keep forcing the ball to the same person as Langsderp liked to do

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one QB takes over early on ye almost have to guess that that player will end up being up there.

That’s pretty much the way it worked at Oregon and UCF.

Except for when LaMichael James was playing.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one QB takes over early on ye almost have to guess that that player will end up being up there.

That’s pretty much the way it worked at Oregon and UCF.

Except for when LaMichael James was playing.
Yeah but keep in mind the new rules for red shirts... Red shirt freshmen can play in what, 4 games? And still keep their red shirts? Frost said that if he has it his way, "everybody" will play.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but keep in mind the new rules for red shirts... Red shirt freshmen can play in what, 4 games? And still keep their red shirts? Frost said that if he has it his way, "everybody" will play.

True Freshman can. Gebbia is a redshirt Freshman so he cannot as he has already burned his.

I think early on especially both will play and as Martinez approaches his 4th game I believe Frost and staff will know for sure what they want to do.....and my prediction is they will burn his redshirt and he will take over.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for that matter, true anything can. A junior who hasn’t burned a redshirt yet can play in 4 games and Frost can decide to redshirt him for further development.