• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Power Struggle...????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conspiracy theorist are ringing the phones off the hook at 98.5 FM the Sports Hub. NBCSN Boston has been running a simulcast since 6PM when Felger and Mazz went off the air. The two guys on the show are staying as up to date on NFL agreements and are taking phone calls. I'm watching foir school delays and closings for tomorrow.

The last three callers have been women and all three think that Belichick is tanking all of the re-signings to prove top TB12 that he is the boss and he has the power to sign or not sign anyone he wants. He's also letting Solder and Amendola leave. Two of Brady's closest friends and confidants.

After listening to some really intelligent theories, I'm beginning to wonder a bit myself. One woman thinks that BB is going to push this to the very edge literally daring Bob Kraft to fire him. I wonder if Kraft will get pissed enough to can him or call him to his office and let BB know that he's the boss and he wants him do something positive to show him that his heart and his head are in the right place.

I just snow blew and shoveled 240 sf of driveway covered with 18" of snow and cleared three cars covered with same. I'm exhausted but this will make going to sleep tough...........................

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think a little like those women right now. I really want to know what BB is thinking, now I know we never will but what the hell man, what the hell?!?!?

Plus I really think Brady is done next year and now that Lewis and Dola are gone it makes me believe it even more!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? BB is going to tank the season??

Dola got paid and there is no way with him being the 4/5th WR on this team he was getting that deal. We have Cooks, JE, Hogan, MM, Dorsett, Britt....where is he going to play??? Mia paid him to play a lot more than he would have here. Let's just see how long he holds up getting hit all the time.

Last I checked, Solder is #1 for the Pats and they are letting him get his #'s before going back to NE. He is still here and has not signed with anyone yet...

IF BB was tanking would he have signed Ebner, Bolden....

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol they lost three FA's...one that got massively overpaid and the other two only slightly less so (when considering their ages positions and durability histories). What a tankjob. There's a salary cap. No succesful team can keep everyone. These ridiculous speculations about BB getting pushed out are beyond laughable.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really people? Except for a couple big name signings the Pats/ BB always waits until the first round of FA is done.

Danny left and there is no way NE was going to pay him what he could get elsewhere. Good for him, bad for us fans. Good luck Danny.

As far as Solder goes I think he should chase the $ as well. Unless he's so sold on the Boston doctors to take care of his son. Same thing if he leaves? Good luck and thank you. Best of luck to you and your sons battles against cancer.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you need to read more carefully. No one said BB is tanking the season, these women think he's tanking on resigning friends and close team mates of Tom Brady. Belichick has his methods of doing everything and he also has a way of sending a message. We may be coming to a point in Patriots history where his boss just might send him a message. Belichick may control the football aspect of the Patriots, he doesn't own them. Johnathan Kraft is one micro step below Robert Kraft and he's 10X more ruthless than his father. All that keeps him in control is that his father owns the Patriots and can fire him and pass the team to his brother. If Johnathan thinks BB isn't doing what's best for the Patriots, he'll fire him in a heartbeat.

Eventually, everyone moves on. Some go their own way, others get pushed.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conspiracy theorist are ringing the phones off the hook at 98.5 FM the Sports Hub. NBCSN Boston has been running a simulcast since 6PM when Felger and Mazz went off the air. The two guys on the show are staying as up to date on NFL agreements and are taking phone calls. I'm watching foir school delays and closings for tomorrow.

The last three callers have been women and all three think that Belichick is tanking all of the re-signings to prove top TB12 that he is the boss and he has the power to sign or not sign anyone he wants. He's also letting Solder and Amendola leave. Two of Brady's closest friends and confidants.

After listening to some really intelligent theories, I'm beginning to wonder a bit myself. One woman thinks that BB is going to push this to the very edge literally daring Bob Kraft to fire him. I wonder if Kraft will get pissed enough to can him or call him to his office and let BB know that he's the boss and he wants him do something positive to show him that his heart and his head are in the right place.

I just snow blew and shoveled 240 sf of driveway covered with 18" of snow and cleared three cars covered with same. I'm exhausted but this will make going to sleep tough...........................

Only thing that I trust.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my doubts about the square footage...
I can understand that, I do however believe he shoveled snow yesterday. All the other conspiracy crap those dames are spewing I am not buying. They should have told them all "Shut your whore mouth"!

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hellno:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No likes to see players they love and respect leave their team. All fans get highly emotional the first-day of free agency. That is exactly what this is. The Pats very rarely do any big ($$) moves on day one. This is when players get massively overpaid. The Pats are not flush with cap space like last year.

Brady has a ton of friends on this team. You can't keep them when big money is thrown at them. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

R-E-L-A-X.

Does Cannon move to LT? Draft one in case the one we drafted last year doesn't pan out? Wasn't he IRed?
I think camp rolls around with LT as open competitive. In the past we all knew it was Solders spot I think Garcia will be someone to recon with.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm starting to think a little like those women right now. I really want to know what BB is thinking, now I know we never will but what the hell man, what the hell?!?!?

Plus I really think Brady is done next year and now that Lewis and Dola are gone it makes me believe it even more!

Some of you need to read more carefully. No one said BB is tanking the season, these women think he's tanking on resigning friends and close team mates of Tom Brady. Belichick has his methods of doing everything and he also has a way of sending a message. We may be coming to a point in Patriots history where his boss just might send him a message. Belichick may control the football aspect of the Patriots, he doesn't own them. Johnathan Kraft is one micro step below Robert Kraft and he's 10X more ruthless than his father. All that keeps him in control is that his father owns the Patriots and can fire him and pass the team to his brother. If Johnathan thinks BB isn't doing what's best for the Patriots, he'll fire him in a heartbeat.

Eventually, everyone moves on. Some go their own way, others get pushed.

No likes to see players they love and respect leave their team. All fans get highly emotional the first-day of free agency. That is exactly what this is. The Pats very rarely do any big ($$) moves on day one. This is when players get massively overpaid. The Pats are not flush with cap space like last year.

Brady has a ton of friends on this team. You can't keep them when big money is thrown at them. This isn't the first time and it won't be the last.

R-E-L-A-X.

Does Cannon move to LT? Draft one in case the one we drafted last year doesn't pan out? Wasn't he IRed?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think camp rolls around with LT as open competitive. In the past we all knew it was Solders spot I think Garcia will be someone to recon with.

That's his name! I thought he was drafted as a "project." With high upside. I think some compared him to Mankins. In that, he has that nasty dawg in him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's his name! I thought he was drafted as a "project." With high upside. I think some compared him to Mankins. In that, he has that nasty dawg in him.
Yeah came out of Troy word is he never allowed a sack in college. He has a medical issue last year that downed him, not sure what it was. Maybe he has a shellfish disorder and just being in New England ruined him.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcia was a "project" because he was coming from an FCS school, was light in the pants (and that even before dropping all that weight from the blood clot issue), and has short-ish arms (for a 6'6" OT, anyway), but he does have pretty good movement skills and coordination for a man his size. In a perfect world, he'd blossom and be the guy and they could keep Cannon on the right side where he has flourished. At this point we really have no clue what they have in Garcia or Croston given the lack of practice and play time they've had. So re-signing Fleming or Waddle and flipping Cannon to the left should certainly be under consideration. Or maybe McGlinchey falls within their range in the draft. Bottom line...we wondered who'd take over at LT when Bruce Armstrong retired and they found Matt Light, and we wondered who'd take over for Light when he retired and they found Solder, and so here we are again, and the one most important thing they have is they still have Scar. I trust him to figure it out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garcia was a "project" because he was coming from an FCS school, was light in the pants (and that even before dropping all that weight from the blood clot issue), and has short-ish arms (for a 6'6" OT, anyway), but he does have pretty good movement skills and coordination for a man his size. In a perfect world, he'd blossom and be the guy and they could keep Cannon on the right side where he has flourished. At this point we really have no clue what they have in Garcia or Croston given the lack of practice and play time they've had. So re-signing Fleming or Waddle and flipping Cannon to the left should certainly be under consideration. Or maybe McGlinchey falls within their range in the draft. Bottom line...we wondered who'd take over at LT when Bruce Armstrong retired and they found Matt Light, and we wondered who'd take over for Light when he retired and they found Solder, and so here we are again, and the one most important thing they have is they still have Scar. I trust him to figure it out.
I would love McGlinchey if he falls but I suspect he won't

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have my doubts about the square footage...

I was doing quick math 12 x 20. It's actually 16 x 20 320 sf. Finished cleaning it up today. as well as my 12 x 24 deck. We're supposed to get another 8"-12" next Wednesday. I personally and publicly strangle the next MF that even mentions Global Warming.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was doing quick math 12 x 20. It's actually 16 x 20 320 sf. Finished cleaning it up today. as well as my 12 x 24 deck. We're supposed to get another 8"-12" next Wednesday. I personally and publicly strangle the next MF that even mentions Global Warming.
This is great for me I am headed back up during mud season this year, taking wife on waterfall walking tour this is great for my purposes.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now Cannon is the starting RT. The kid who spent last year on the practice squad is someone that Dante Scarneccia believes is the next LT for the next 10 years. Andrew Jelks. 6'6" 310 lbs. Played at Vanderbilt. Played nearly every practice at LT when Solder was not available.

Garcia had blood clots in his lungs and spent all of last year staying alive and losing 30 lbs. They are trying to rebuild him back to 300 lbs but his body burns the calories as fast as they pump him up.