• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post FA and Coaching change excitement

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you excited to watch with a new team or under a new coach?

Personally I want to see Tarik Cohen in year 2 and under Nagy. I think he can be electric. Alex Collins hopefully gets a crack from day 1 to start. I have liked him since he was at Arky.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously I'm excited, yet only cautiously optimistic, to see Chucky and the entire Raiders team and what he's got in store. His personnel moves definitely have me concerned though.

I'm excited to see McCarron in Buffalo and how long he can hold off whomever they draft.

The Crow in a gang green uni

McKinnon in SF...as well as who will emerge as the Devonte Freeman and who will be the Tevin Coleman between he, Breida, Williams, McNichols..maybe more? Also Jimmy G, now that there's a little more film to study and gameplan against.. Will he still look as good?

Watkins, Hill, Kelce and Hunt under Mahomes

Will D. Foreman return %100 from the Achilles injury? And if he does, can he unseat Miller?

Also excited to see Dion Lewis fall flat on his face outside of NE.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously I'm excited, yet only cautiously optimistic, to see Chucky and the entire Raiders team and what he's got in store. His personnel moves definitely have me concerned though.

I'm excited to see McCarron in Buffalo and how long he can hold off whomever they draft.

The Crow in a gang green uni

McKinnon in SF...as well as who will emerge as the Devonte Freeman and who will be the Tevin Coleman between he, Breida, Williams, McNichols..maybe more? Also Jimmy G, now that there's a little more film to study and gameplan against.. Will he still look as good?

Watkins, Hill, Kelce and Hunt under Mahomes

Will D. Foreman return %100 from the Achilles injury? And if he does, can he unseat Miller?

Also excited to see Dion Lewis fall flat on his face outside of NE.
McKinnon is a good one

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Bears in general, Cohen mentioned above of course, but I'm interested in the Nagy/Trubisky combo

-Frank Reich/Andrew Luck, can they get Colts back on the right track? remember when people thought Luck was leading Colts into a 2nd golden era?

-Does Cousins put Minny over the top?

-doesn't quite have the same steam since the news broke that Bell will play under the tag again, but does PIT establish the new RB market with a long term deal for LeVeon?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Bears in general, Cohen mentioned above of course, but I'm interested in the Nagy/Trubisky combo

-Frank Reich/Andrew Luck, can they get Colts back on the right track? remember when people thought Luck was leading Colts into a 2nd golden era?

-Does Cousins put Minny over the top?

-doesn't quite have the same steam since the news broke that Bell will play under the tag again, but does PIT establish the new RB market with a long term deal for LeVeon?
I'm guessing no..they ride his ass hard all year long. And either turn to Conner, or the draft for the new guy.. Itll likely coincide with Big Ben retiring, so the Steelers in 2019 could be WAY different

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two things that popped up in my head are the aforementioned KC air attack with Mahommes, especially to Tyreek Hill.

The 2nd was the new look Cleveland Browns. This could be the year they get past 3 or 4 wins...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing no..they ride his ass hard all year long. And either turn to Conner, or the draft for the new guy.. Itll likely coincide with Big Ben retiring, so the Steelers in 2019 could be WAY different
My thought as well.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mckinnon in SF. Think he could do very well in PPR leagues.

Lewis in TEN. Same as Mckinnon. PPR monster (and the best RB on that team).

Watkins in KC. Ive been a believer for forever. Think he could do well with Mahomes, the talent is still there, and KC obviously believes in him.

ARob in CHI. Nagy should be great for Trubisky and that offense and ARob is gonna be a target monster.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we'll see just how "great" he is soon enough. I have serious doubts this illusion that can be just fine between the tackles I'd going to be exposed very quickly when defensive ends are no longer concerned about grabbing Gronk before crashing down on a run, or when LB's aren't out of position all the time because their first responsibility was to make sure Gronk didn't release up the seam. I think the value of a threat like Gronk is MASSIVELY underated when it comes to what that gives the running game. No one is concerned about Walker getting a free release any more..in part why the Titans run game was a little lackluster last year

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we'll see just how "great" he is soon enough. I have serious doubts this illusion that can be just fine between the tackles I'd going to be exposed very quickly when defensive ends are no longer concerned about grabbing Gronk before crashing down on a run, or when LB's aren't out of position all the time because their first responsibility was to make sure Gronk didn't release up the seam. I think the value of a threat like Gronk is MASSIVELY underated when it comes to what that gives the running game. No one is concerned about Walker getting a free release any more..in part why the Titans run game was a little lackluster last year
in comes jonnu smith

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True but hes still a very good player. And arguably the most elusive back in the league each of his last 2 healthy seasons. And a great receiver on top of that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but hes still a very good player. And arguably the most elusive back in the league each of his last 2 healthy seasons. And a great receiver on top of that.
this

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see a handful of you looking forward to what Nagy does with the Bears.
I want to be excited but I have a mountainous decade of futility to climb over before I'm convinced.

Packers get Philbin back as OC.
They were the top-scoring offense last time he was OC. Granted it was 5 years ago when everyone was, well, 5 years younger.

The move that intrigues me the most may be sensitive to our 3-Rivers posters - but I wonder what OC Todd Haley will do in Cleveland? Todd Haley is a fairly consistent offensive play-caller. One that gives Cleveland instant credibility.

I think I'm on the Dion Lewis train too. Sorry Treff.
Especially if Henry couldn't wrestle away the starting job convincingly from 29 year-old Demarco Murray.

But like Treff, there are a couple of implosions I'm expecting.
John Brown in Baltimore. He is chronically hurt.
Jimmy Graham in Green Bay.
Say what you want about diva Dez, no way Hurns does any better than him.

On the plus side:
Tho I hate the Raiders, I'll be pulling for Jordy there.
Same for Alex Smith in D.C.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurns can easily match dez's production playing the same role

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurns can easily match dez's production playing the same role
:noidea:
Hurns was hurt last year but he still only averaged 48 yards-per-game with Bortles attempting 523 passes.
Even an over-the-hill Dez averaged 52 ypg with Prescott's paltry 490 attempts.
And that was with Zeke missing 6 games.
More running for DAL means even less passing.