• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Posey vs. Lincecum

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the deal? I feel like there has to be some sort of relationship issue between these guys, Whiteside is starting tonight and Posey is at first.... Over Belt.... Whiteside... My fears are being realized, and it is all Whiteside's fault.

But in seriousness, when was the last time Posey caught Lincecum? IIRC, even all the way back in 2010, Lincecum would always be throwing to Whiteside (or BigMoney the first half) until the postseason obviously. This year Hector was catching all his starts, and it was somewhat justifiable as Sanchez is a much better hitter and we can afford to give Posey a day off of catching. It was clear that something was up, but now there is no justifiable reason to start fucking "I can't catch a pitch" Whiteside over Posey and Belt (essentially).

I wonder what the relationship issue between the 2 are. Posey said a week ago "I'm ready to catch Tim again Boch", was it because he thought he fixed whatever trust issues or whatever the case may be? Clearly something is not right.