• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

poor ole buck

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our D is terrible .

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's will never win with Buck. He is a poor manager who never wins the big game. His performance does not support his hype. All that stupidity about young players picking up papers from the ground, getting on that kid for not knowing who Frank Robinson was is self serving self promoting BS. It does not win games. Who the heck gives 2 ding dongs about Frank Robinson. Just win games in 2015. They have the talent, the O's need to fire Buck like all his other teams have.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's will never win with Buck. He is a poor manager who never wins the big game. His performance does not support his hype. All that stupidity about young players picking up papers from the ground, getting on that kid for not knowing who Frank Robinson was is self serving self promoting BS. It does not win games. Who the heck gives 2 ding dongs about Frank Robinson. Just win games in 2015. They have the talent, the O's need to fire Buck like all his other teams have.

bucks problem is he is a players fan and stays with them even when they are bad . look even after spring nolan was the second best outfielder in our org . pearce , young , lough and dearza doesn't come close to what nolan can do with the bat and for a team . davis and all those kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . garcia we have plenty in our farm system that is just as good . boom boom should've been gone last year .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say Buck is the problem. Sure, he doesn't always make decisions that I'll agree with but I do trust him more often than not. A lot of the problem is the pitching staff. We have a bunch of 2-5 guys but nobody you can fully trust when you need that game 7 type start. I think that the front office can hold some blame as well. You know you had a bad offseason when the biggest thing was whether or not Dan Duquette was heading to Toronto.