• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I remember there was a poll early on here asking if the Sharks would make the playoffs. I said no. I was wrong. So it looks like they are in if they could just win a damn game. Is this a different year? How far do they go? Division Winner might get Chicago. That would be weird. Sharks need to stay healthy to do anything. Last night they really missed Pickles.

On another note: Connor McDavid. He didn't do much the first game against the Sharks but last night you can see he will be the real deal. 43 pts in 40 games as a rookie? Not bad. A 100 points guy next year? This may be the last year Edmonton is a patsy. They trade the first pic next year, unload a another forward, maybe Yakopov, load up on D and character guys, and they are in.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0 for 3 in games to clinch a playoff spot. Sharks in classic Sharks form for the Thornton / Marleau era. I guess they want to revisit the Kings meltdown for a few regular season games so they know not to do it again in playoffs.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd straight loss today where they played only one good period. Hopefully, Vlasic, Donskoi, and Nieto will be back soon. Also, another home game with about 1,000 short of a sellout. Trying their best to back into the playoffs with Arizona's opponents having to do the work for them, rather than just being able to win a damn game. Pathetic record of 16-18-3 at home now, with L.A. coming to town looking to hand them their next home loss. They will lose to Anaheim in the 1st round in 6 games, but at least they won't blow a 3-0 lead this time. They lose too many puck battles in the corners and in front of the net, same old story that's lead to past playoff failures.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Eh, looks like Hertl may be becoming the Baby Jagr he was predicted to be. Kid is only getting better