• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick the Podium: IndyCar - Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know Indy. It looks like I won't be able to catch you with two to go and you'll take the championship in IndyCar. We shall see though.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Graham, big win for the hometown kid. I imagine there's gonna be one heck of a party nearby (his mom lives about 2 miles from me). Love the helmet. How much you wanna bet he keeps it the rest of the season?

Now, If I'd only been able to see it. Apparently my DVR interpreted "Anything with the word IndyCar in the title" as "Except Infomercial laden Faux news channels". I got home around 4 and went to the DVR to see it empty. Turned on with 4 to go.

All I heard was Karam and conspiracies. JPM was about as pissed as Graham was yesterday. I like Karam but that thing yesterday on Graham's qualifying lap was pretty bush league (although, I don't think Rahal cares that much anymore). What did Sage do today to incur the wrath of Juan Pablo?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Karam has this knack of getting in the way of contenders when he laps down or when someone is faster than he is and wants to pass like during qualifying. Apparently Karam has yet to understand that until you have a fast car, you don't automatically belong with the front runners just because you have reached the big time. He believes he is entitled to be up front because he is now a full blown Indycar driver in the premier series. He is pissing people off as he blocked Montoya today when Montoya was fighting for position and points.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Karam has this knack of getting in the way of contenders when he laps down or when someone is faster than he is and wants to pass like during qualifying. Apparently Karam has yet to understand that until you have a fast car, you don't automatically belong with the front runners just because you have reached the big time. He believes he is entitled to be up front because he is now a full blown Indycar driver in the premier series. He is pissing people off as he blocked Montoya today when Montoya was fighting for position and points.

Yeah, I finally saw the full race replay. I had thought that Karam just had giant brass balls based on the few races when he's been running well. But after qualifying yesterday and that whatever the hell happened today, maybe my assessment of him was a little premature. No way a driver in the top series should go that far off clipping a curb like he did.

However that I doubt that he had the wherewithal to make the call to do it at that exact moment alone...

Ironic that he cost Rahal a top qualifying position, and essentially handed the race to Rahal.