• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phoenix Suns 2017-2018 Ongoing Thread

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the Suns should look to trade Bledsoe—if not at the trading deadline, then next summer. He has not progressed much (if at all) as a playmaker, and he is certainly not a franchise point guard.

Ulis is easily the best playmaker on this team, and the Suns will need to see if his lack of size prevents him from being a worthwhile starter or if he can overcome that deficiency.

This means at least another 5 years of mediocrity. Bledsoe is by far the best player on this team right now.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This means at least another 5 years of mediocrity. Bledsoe is by far the best player on this team right now.

I concur that Bledsoe is presently Phoenix's best player, but the Suns are far below mediocrity right now and are unlikely to ever be better than mediocre so long as Bledsoe remains the team's best player.

So there is a reasonable debate to be had ...

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur that Bledsoe is presently Phoenix's best player, but the Suns are far below mediocrity right now and are unlikely to ever be better than mediocre so long as Bledsoe remains the team's best player.

So there is a reasonable debate to be had ...

But a rookie coach needs to be given at least some leeway with squads. Even if he hangs with the bench that got them back in the game a little too long.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would trade anyone on the team besides Booker, Warren, Bender, Chriss, and maybe Ulis. The rest of the team does not matter. Even Len is a big disappointment now.

Everyone lauds Tucker for his defense, especially lately, yet the Suns still suck. People are saying Bledsoe is having a great season. I disagree completely. Great seasons are had when a player leads his teams to wins and makes players around them better. Bledsoe does neither. The Suns have accomplished nothing during Bledsoe's tenure. The best season with him on the team was when he missed nearly half the year and Dragic was amazing, as was Gerald Green. Since that year, with Bledsoe at the helm, the team is consistently one of the worst teams in the league. Plus Bledsoe is an awful leader.

You put a prime Nash, Kidd, or KJ on this team and I think they win 50 games. I also think a big reason why Booker is having a poor season now is because of how terrible Bledsoe and Knight are as point guards. Booker was better when Ronnie Price was the point guard last year and Price is not good, but at least he does not dribble a thousand times and play like he is sleeping like Bledsoe does half the time.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Earl Watson coaches infuriates me. He never plays Dudley or Barbosa anymore. Minutes for the bench guys are so inconsistent from game to game. Bender didn't even see the floor tonight.

Also Knight is just god awful this year. And a ball hog whenever he's on the court.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have never traded Isaiah Thomas and settle for Brandon Knight.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alan Williams is a fucking beast whenever he plays.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe and team leader should never ever be used in the same sentence

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We traded PJ Tucker to Toronto for Sullenger and some other dude. Apparently we are going to waive Sullenger and the other dude and just keep our two second round picks or whatever. McDonough is so fucking smart.

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We traded PJ Tucker to Toronto for Sullenger and some other dude. Apparently we are going to waive Sullenger and the other dude and just keep our two second round picks or whatever. McDonough is so fucking smart.
you hate when this team wins. you hate when this team loses. make up your mind what you want or you are worse than McD.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you hate when this team wins. you hate when this team loses. make up your mind what you want or you are worse than McD.
I don't hate when we win. I hate McDonough as our GM though. That's for sure. Thomas is looking real good in Boston right about now. What a great trade that was.

McDonough can bite the dust. Sooner rather than later.

LeChuck421

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate when we win. I hate McDonough as our GM though. That's for sure. Thomas is looking real good in Boston right about now. What a great trade that was.

McDonough can bite the dust. Sooner rather than later.
We signed him to a 9M contract No one else did. Yes, we let him go too early. But at least we recognized the potential and got him to sign here. I wish we hadn't traded him away. I wish we hadn't traded for Knight and still had that Lakers pick. But also we need to appreciate what was done well.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns preseason game will actually be televised on FSAZ tonight. They play some team from australia.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Len looks a whole new person. He had several great moves tonight. Probably 3 or 4 power dunks and great footwork. He also had several in your face blocks. He might breakout this season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I'm talking about with alex Len.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as Eric Bledsoe is on this team, they will continue to be garbage

hes not a leader, hes not a point guard, he doesnt play defense, he doesnt and never has made anyone else better on the floor. He continues to chuck 3's despite being a 33% career 3 pt shooter

This is Eric Bledsoe

dribble down court, ignore the offense, drive and put up a wild layup attempt, or drive and get caught and jump pass in air that gets picked off easily

he is Allen Iverson, only without the talent

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I NEVER THOUGHT COACH EARL WATSON WOULD SUCCEED IN PHX!