• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillip phoenix Rivers Phillips

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone get the two mixed up? Never could keep them straight. Anyhoo, he sure is no Dan Fouts.

How to Dress like River Phoenix | The Idle Man

giphy.gif

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I do sometimes get Andy Dalton mixed up with Opie Taylor, though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
epic troll, but so bad at it........just keeps coming though. we give her what she wants becasue we all respond to this crap

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one is on The Bold and Beautiful?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long until she claims we're the same person again? i give it 5.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long until she claims we're the same person again? i give it 5.
Love the new avi.

I mean, it's kinda funny the way the media has avoided focus on the successful summit with North Korea by choosing instead to zero in on broken Mexican immigrant families, even though the broken family thing has been an on going issue for at least 50 years. As a 13-year resident of Texas, I know this for fact. Assuming it didn't happen during times of a Democrat POTUS is both naïve and absurd.

But, hey, I can be non-partisan when it comes to appreciating humor and political humor opens up a lot of hilarious opportunities.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the new avi.

I mean, it's kinda funny the way the media has avoided focus on the successful summit with North Korea by choosing instead to zero in on broken Mexican immigrant families, even though the broken family thing has been an on going issue for at least 50 years. As a 13-year resident of Texas, I know this for fact. Assuming it didn't happen during times of a Democrat POTUS is both naïve and absurd.

But, hey, I can be non-partisan when it comes to appreciating humor and political humor opens up a lot of hilarious opportunities.
the "success" of that summit will be seen in time. as of now, its the same rhetoric about nuclear programs.
as soon as trump retrieves the body of that korean war soldier and returns it to the 115 year old mother he spoke to, we can talk.
you know my stance on trump. to me this was:

timing - NK finally had weaponized nukes with ICB capabilities. they never had until last year. them having an even seat at a negotiation was what got this done. trump just took advantage of the timing.

a political show - both assclowns live to be loved and in the spotlight. they both probably sat in that room and said "we have them eating out of our hands" and laughed. we all gave them what they crave. attention.

sure, this was a positive thing. hard to say otherwise. but its all empty promises until they are kept.
has NK ever kept one?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't happen but it would be hilarious if the Browns win more games than the Bungholes this year.

#daltontotheHOF

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the "success" of that summit will be seen in time. as of now, its the same rhetoric about nuclear programs.
as soon as trump retrieves the body of that korean war soldier and returns it to the 115 year old mother he spoke to, we can talk.

timing - NK finally had weaponized nukes with ICB capabilities. they never had until last year. them having an even seat at a negotiation was what got this done. trump just took advantage of the timing.

a political show - both assclowns live to be loved and in the spotlight. they both probably sat in that room and said "we have them eating out of our hands" and laughed. we all gave them what they crave. attention.

sure, this was a positive thing. hard to say otherwise. but its all empty promises until they are kept.
has NK ever kept one?
LOL. If Obama had even managed to have a summit with the NK leader, and had a similar result, the media would have harped on its 'success' for months. With Trump it is, "yeah, but....."

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

has NK ever kept one?
And, someone had to clean up the mess Obama allow to start. Would have been preferable if that someone had been a someone who is not a non-presidential blow hard, but you have to take whatever you can get.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. If Obama had even managed to have a summit with the NK leader, and had a similar result, the media would have harped on its 'success' for months. With Trump it is, "yeah, but....."
the thing is, that theoretical summit couldnt thave taken place. NK didnt have weaponized nukes with ICBM capabilities until last year really.

this could have happened with anyone in office. trump was there and took advantage. thats the business guy in him. he saw an opportunity and leapt on it. good for him. i applaud that.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing is, that theoretical summit couldnt thave taken place. NK didnt have weaponized nukes with ICBM capabilities until last year really.

this could have happened with anyone in office. trump was there and took advantage. thats the business guy in him. he saw an opportunity and leapt on it. good for him. i applaud that.
You don't think it might have been prudent to stop them before they got to the final stage, which Obama did not do? I do. The difference between Obama and Trump: Obama was afraid of economic sanctions China may impose on the USA, or liberal gains China may take on military strongholds in the south China sea, if he acted to harshly with NK. Trump is more of a gambler. He does not fear China.