• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies V Dodgers

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's even worse now. There's no legal street parking between 6 AM - 6 PM, M-F. Commercial metered parking only according to the signs they put up in the last year or so. But thousands of cars are still parked in the streets and they must either have certain permits or the people don't care. So, it's OK for night life and weekends. Screw the garages too; $12.50 the first 1/2 hour, oh, great! Metered parking is now $3.50/hr. Anyway, I still prefer the convenience of driving. Extremely exciting.

Another thing that's gotten worse as in any city. Droves of pedestrians walking around staring at their phones like automatons darting around the intersections and disregarding street lights. I came to a screeching stop last night as some moron came out of nowhere. Luckily, I was sober. Then there's the pedicab menace. Imagine those retards darting thru traffic at night. It's looking like India, lol, no offense to Indians.

View attachment 146579
I was there for a couple interviews in May. Was much easier to just park in Jersey City and take the PATH trains in. Some walking, sure, but no real stress. I'd imagine getting around Zuccotti Park with the halfwits playing Pokémon Go might be a little tougher these days, but uff those parking rates, plus what, $15 for bridge tolls?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's even worse now. There's no legal street parking between 6 AM - 6 PM, M-F. Commercial metered parking only according to the signs they put up in the last year or so. But thousands of cars are still parked in the streets and they must either have certain permits or the people don't care. So, it's OK for night life and weekends. Screw the garages too; $12.50 the first 1/2 hour, oh, great! Metered parking is now $3.50/hr. Anyway, I still prefer the convenience of driving. Extremely exciting.

Another thing that's gotten worse as in any city. Droves of pedestrians walking around staring at their phones like automatons darting around the intersections and disregarding street lights. I came to a screeching stop last night as some moron came out of nowhere. Luckily, I was sober. Then there's the pedicab menace. Imagine those retards darting thru traffic at night. It's looking like India, lol, no offense to Indians.

View attachment 146579
Is that you riding the bike, and Retro in the back with Ced smoking the cigarette?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was there for a couple interviews in May. Was much easier to just park in Jersey City and take the PATH trains in. Some walking, sure, but no real stress. I'd imagine getting around Zuccotti Park with the halfwits playing Pokémon Go might be a little tougher these days, but uff those parking rates, plus what, $15 for bridge tolls?

Yep, plus the NJ/PA Trpk tolls $15 each way.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, plus the NJ/PA Trpk tolls $15 each way.
One of my buddies used to live in Brooklyn, so I'd ride up there every once in a while to hang out. I almost shit myself the first time I saw the toll for the Verrazano bridge. Only reinforced in my mind that I was making the right decision to not drive in Manhattan.