• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pens News/Links

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niemi at 700K is a perfectly fine backup option. Not really sure how I feel about Hunwick, though.

Yeah I stated that prior to knowing the price. That is worth it and it give Jarry time in WBS.

Hunwick that price is steep for his age and my only guess is they like him to what Cole is doing for the Penguins. It won't help their 3rd line Center issue due to missing that cap space.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome game! Geno's on fire...Murray stupendous...Letang coming out! pens rolling.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Term's a bit long for a player of his style, but he'll definitely be worth it the next three or so years, through the end of the Crosby/Malkin/Kessel peak years, so the extra term was worth it to keep the cost down.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yowza...beat to shit by the B's. I didn't watch it but had to listen on my drive back home...sounded ugly. Can we fault the goal tending? Somewhat...can we fault the teams lack of D zone responsibility...sounded like it!

Would Murray have helped? Probably...Can Murray be counted on to be healthy...not sure. He's got a history in his young career.

Not feeling confident with the Pens right now.

Oh, and never ever listen to the B's radio team...freaking awful. They don't even give play by play during the game for the most part, unless it involves the B's. And even then it lacks any description

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yowza...beat to shit by the B's. I didn't watch it but had to listen on my drive back home...sounded ugly. Can we fault the goal tending? Somewhat...can we fault the teams lack of D zone responsibility...sounded like it!

Would Murray have helped? Probably...Can Murray be counted on to be healthy...not sure. He's got a history in his young career.

Not feeling confident with the Pens right now.

Oh, and never ever listen to the B's radio team...freaking awful. They don't even give play by play during the game for the most part, unless it involves the B's. And even then it lacks any description

Brassard hasn't meshed yet, and that's been part of the problem. That will fix itself as he gets used to his new linemates. But it's led to a lot of turnovers.

Sheary, Rowney, and Hunwick have all been terrible, too, though, and that's the bigger problem. I'd sit Hunwick for Ruhweedl and Sheary for Sprong right now. ZAR can replace Rowney when he gets back.