• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pats @ Bills 10/12/14

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner is out because he's having trouble grasping the Patriots defense.

Stork is out with an ankle sprain.

Brady sprained his ankle Thursday and was limping when the team boarded the plane for Buffalo yesterday.

Tyms is playing. Word yesterday is that he will be on the field when Wright and Gronkowski play next to the tackles. I assume that means when Wright and Gronk make the O-line a seven man front, Tyms will be wide and Edelman will be in the slot. Most likely Vareen will be the set back.

Pats have to be watchful for the blitz today and the TEs have to make sure they at least deflect the defense outside and not let them go straight at Brady like Gronk did last week.

:yahoo:

CB Brandon Browner -- Veteran missed Thursday and Friday with an ankle injury, making it unlikely he will play.

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like no Mayo or Ridley for the rest of the year (from early reports)

Connelly and Stork will probably miss Thursdays game

Ridley loss not too big because of Depth

Mayo could be big, but the defense played well with out him

O line seemed to do well too

We shall see though

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats was not shown in Dallas but I did get to enjoy watching the fish gag with 3 seconds left in the game. awesome!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe everything you hear. Stork has a concussion not an ankle and Connelly appears to be joining him. From early reports, Ridley and Mayo are done for the year with reported ACL/MCL damage. Won't know for sure until late Monday.

Even after Connelly left the offensive line played well. They'll have to keep it up come Thursday against the Jets D-Line. The Jets offense is terrible. They screwed the pup at the worst possible time with Geno tossing a pick six at the end. From the little bit of the game I watched, the vaunted Broncos had a tough time in NY. Maybe it's the stadium. Maybe they didn't take the Jets seriously enough. The final score doesn't indicate the problems the Broncos had with the Jets.

Patriots offense appears to be coming to life. Tyms, Wright and LaFell all had good games and TDs. The steady guys, Edelman and Gronk did very well in keeping the ball moving. I hate seeing Ridley go down because he was playing for a big contract next year. He may be back with the Patriots much cheaper with a knee injury. Bolden was not impressive and I expect we'll see James White active Thursday. While they're not big names, the receivers look like a much better product than originally thought.

The latest signee Skinner(?) did an excellent job coming in for Mayo. They still need to find another ILB for depth.

What difference a month makes. 4 weeks ago the Pats were looking up at Miami, Buffalo and NY who had all won their games in Week 1. This week they're looking down at them.

Thursday will come quick.....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like no Mayo or Ridley for the rest of the year (from early reports)

Connelly and Stork will probably miss Thursdays game

Ridley loss not too big because of Depth

Mayo could be big, but the defense played well with out him

O line seemed to do well too

We shall see though
I disagree with one point. Ridley IS a big loss. Watching McDaniels call plays for Vereen to go between that tackles makes me wanna throw shit at my TV. He is an edge guy/3rd down back who fills that role very well, but he is not an every down power back. Boldin has shown flashes in the past so we'll see.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridley was also running very well WITH both hands on the ball. I feel bad for him and Mayo.

Of course Victor Cruz breaking down in tears is tough.
Victor Cruz = maricon

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about Mayo and Ridley. Hate to see injuries hit any team. Always enjoy getting to face teams at full strength for both and see who can come out on top. Seemed like the Pats did just fine though and should just move forward like usual.

BigKen the Broncos game was close because of penalties. Broncos had about 5 drives in the game where they were marching to only then get a holding penalty that would set them back. I would say penalties were about 14 points off the scoreboard for the Broncos in that one. They were just very sloppy. I agree with you I don't think the Broncos took the Jets seriously and they paid for it with looking worse than they should have.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the game with my gf's grandfather (Bills fan) was certainly entertaining! For a while it looked like the Patriots would lose to the Bills... Offense seemed better but now with the loss of Ridley and Gronk getting hurt again (yes I know he came back in) I am wondering how well they will perform Thursday versus the Jets.

theseymonsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk is not hurt. He said he broke his arm band and got the wind knocked out of him...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk is not hurt. He said he broke his arm band and got the wind knocked out of him...

that's Gronk being Gronk, he isn't going to admit he is hurt. He got hit, grabbed his ankle..... then changed his armband on the sidelines. I think he did get slightly banged up on that play.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's Gronk being Gronk, he isn't going to admit he is hurt. He got hit, grabbed his ankle..... then changed his armband on the sidelines. I think he did get slightly banged up on that play.

hopefully the Jests continue to be the Jests and maybe some Pats can get some rest Thursday and be healthier for the next game after that.