• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Receivers

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And because they've been an "after thought" they don't get the attention. Now that they're part of the game plan, the screens are going to open up a hell of a lot more. It's a double edged sword for the defense. Can't have safeties hanging around the 12-17 yard area beyond the line of scrimmage or Mac will burn them 20-25 yards down field with CBs that are looking for help over the top. We're going to see a completely different type of game plan against the Titans next week, both offense and defense. Bill has the extra time and I guarantee that there will be a wrinkle that Tannehill has never seen.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to say we were really disappointed last year, and it's more and more obvious Camella was the issue. NE WRs never post eye popping numbers it's not McDaniels mode of operation. This team loves to run and we have always used a short passing game to set up longer passes 20+ yards. We have an accurate young QB who is managing games and a D that can win us a few games. Jones looks good and has made this corp of a Still feel sub - par WRs look good. And I'll take it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this group and have all season. Not to be high and mighty but I knew they'd be ok in due time and was WAY more concerned about the O-line. And I think they still have a much higher ceiling this season.