• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Fans Game Day Get Together

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few guys over on CBS want to get together for a preseason or regular season game. I told them that there's a lot more activity over here and that I spent most of my time here. None the less they'd like to see if any of you guys would like to make it a joint Patriots Fans get together.

Nothing is in concrete yet.......Prior to the game we'll meet at Billy's Sports Bar off Valley St in Manchester, NH. Once we've all arrived, we'll head over to my house and head down to my Mancave. It's 18 x14 and I have a 60" HD. All Patriots games are carried locally. The cave has a twin bed and two huge overstuffed loungers for anyone who wants to drink and sleep over and not drive. If the cave isn't big enough I have 50" in my living room, a 35" in my bedroom and 32" in my office. If it's really crowded I have a 19' in the kitchen.

I will provide food, snacks and drinks, both hard and soft.

If I get a positive response, I'll post my email and phone.

I think this would be a great opportunity for anyone who lives close enough to meet up with all of the people that we converse with nearly every day.

My thinking is that a Sunday afternoon game might be best. That allows for time to travel and meet and time for those who need get home plenty of time to do so.

Please let me know if your interested and we can start putting it together.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man wish I lived in the NE now instead of the NW. Sounds like a great time. Who knows once the date is actually set maybe I'll plan visiting my family in Beantown around that game?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few guys over on CBS want to get together for a preseason or regular season game. I told them that there's a lot more activity over here and that I spent most of my time here. None the less they'd like to see if any of you guys would like to make it a joint Patriots Fans get together.

Nothing is in concrete yet.......Prior to the game we'll meet at Billy's Sports Bar off Valley St in Manchester, NH. Once we've all arrived, we'll head over to my house and head down to my Mancave. It's 18 x14 and I have a 60" HD. All Patriots games are carried locally. The cave has a twin bed and two huge overstuffed loungers for anyone who wants to drink and sleep over and not drive. If the cave isn't big enough I have 50" in my living room, a 35" in my bedroom and 32" in my office. If it's really crowded I have a 19' in the kitchen.

I think this would be a great opportunity for anyone who lives close enough to meet up with all of the people that we converse with nearly every day.

My thinking is that a Sunday afternoon game might be best. That allows for time to travel and meet and time for those who need get home plenty of time to do so.

The offer is much appreciated, but that's a long drive back to TN.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm in California - at least I'm not 10,000 miles away in Japan this year!

Ken, don't post your email and phone - you can PM the guys that can go. Beware the new guy that shows up interested and has 12 posts! We have a lot of comedians around here.....