• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots’ Robert Kraft asks NFL to reinstate first-round pick stripped in ‘Deflategate’

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stuff...However, I still seeing the appeals processes going to the NFL. The judges were paid off IMO. Only way things get done is by a Lawsuit from TB.

The NFL's super attorney really muddied the water when he wrote the letter to then 2nd Appeals Court. He got caught in four separate instances stating outright lies to the Court. By doing that, the court can decide that he committed perjury which would drag every other argument he's ever made, including the arguments he's made before the US Supreme Court, into question. He would then be charged with a felony and would permanently disbarred. What he did, was tell the court that he didn't lie, he only repeated what he was directly told by the NFL Commissioner.

The Patriotb haters are going to say that he didn't lie and Goodell was telling him facts. Only problem is that four direct statement were lies and the proof has been submitted to the 2nd Appeals Court.

These three judges can't be bought. It's too public, could be appealed to the US Supreme Court. They're going to review the transcript of the hearing, look closely at the false information and pretty much decide that Berman had everything in place and dismiss the appeal. Remember, the NFL wants Berman's decision to be overturned and the basis for overturning it is false............

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL's super attorney really muddied the water when he wrote the letter to then 2nd Appeals Court. He got caught in four separate instances stating outright lies to the Court. By doing that, the court can decide that he committed perjury which would drag every other argument he's ever made, including the arguments he's made before the US Supreme Court, into question. He would then be charged with a felony and would permanently disbarred. What he did, was tell the court that he didn't lie, he only repeated what he was directly told by the NFL Commissioner.

The Patriotb haters are going to say that he didn't lie and Goodell was telling him facts. Only problem is that four direct statement were lies and the proof has been submitted to the 2nd Appeals Court.

These three judges can't be bought. It's too public, could be appealed to the US Supreme Court. They're going to review the transcript of the hearing, look closely at the false information and pretty much decide that Berman had everything in place and dismiss the appeal. Remember, the NFL wants Berman's decision to be overturned and the basis for overturning it is false............
Thanks for the update

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK anymore BigKen....I have lost faith..LOL

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a game.........the problem today is that money is involved and it's no longer about the game.....it's about the money.

I coached youth sports for over 40 years. When I started, the biggest problem was always trying to get every kid to play, most often the worst kids played right field. Why? Because the majority of hitters were right handed and the balls rarely made it to right field. Highest score wins. As time went on, I coached girls softball and basketball. Biggest problem again was playing time, not the amount, just getting a kid into the game for 20 seconds. Then came football, youth and high school. Every parent has watched football on TV and has become an expert on the game. Not only are you as the coach playing his or her kid at the wrong position, but you as the coach have no idea what your doing when you call a play. You should have run a QB draw and not thrown an 8 yard pass. Of course you saw that after the WR drop the ball that your kid could have caught in his sleep.

Then you get called before the team Board of Directors because that same father complained about his kid not getting an opportunity to play wide receiver and you have to explain why.............................Here we go........"your son plays on the 8th grade team. He plays offensive guard because he's 5'5" and weighs 230 lbs. When the team runs a lap around the football field he falls behind the other 35 kids by 40 yards and finishes a 440 yd run .....walking........... because he's slow, fat and out of shape. I play him at guard because he's nearly impossible to move. That, and I never run a running play to his side because he can't block, he just gets in the way. If I played him at wide receiver, we'd have to provide at least 15 second of protection for the quarterback to wait for your son to run 15 yds."

After everyone leaves, a couple of the board members quietly say they're sorry but the kid's father donated $5000 to the equipment fund and your going to have to give the kid a shot at wide receiver.

Just like the NFL. The truth doesn't matter.........the money does.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO the owners just wanted Kraft to pay, not Brady?? LOL...unbelievable if true. I can't believe how corrupt this league has become. To black ball an owner because you think he it to good of friends with the Commish and you didn't like the outcome of Spygate? Please...bunch of billionaire babies who think they are untouchable. They need to be taken down a notch big time. Kraft has enough money and will continue to make money...he needs to remove himself from these ass clowns. So basically the owners fucked over the Patriots fan base and some kid coming out of college who could of made 1st rd money, but will now get second rd money. How is this illegal all over the world, yet the NFL continues to walk free....I feel like I am watch a movie...only these movies end badly for the crooks!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's getting worse. CSNNE reported this morning that the NFL's favorite scientific company, Exponent, was involved in the Big Tobacco's science that "second hand smoke" was not dangerous to human health. During the concussion research, they conveniently left out all, not some, ALL of the Dallas Cowboy concussions.

Mike Felger brought up a good point........Exponent's defense of the NFL in Deflategate by saying that the "Ideal Gas Law" doesn't exist was called ""Junk Science"" by Robert Kraft. But he said nothing about the shoddy investigation of concussions in the NFL. Was it that concussions cost him more than Deflategate, or is it that junk science only applies when the science is against you?

The NFL better watch its steps. Some U.S. Congressman is going to be threatened for re-election and push congress to investigate the NFL, its disciplinary policies and player safety record. Then it'll be shit science be damned and the fines could reach the billions of dollars.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering why the Fed court decision is taking so long to announce.