• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patricia firestorm

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup an article written on speculation same as you and me are doing. At least with Ameer Arizona said they were going to draft him. All i've seen out of Washington is Guice was their guy and they had him as the number 2 RB in the draft behind Barkley. The Redskins traded back because the Lions were the last team that was after a top end RB and they have a disciplined GM. Quinn panicked when he saw all the RB's going faster than expected called his old buddy Bill who was more than willing to take advantage of his foolish disciple.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup an article written on speculation same as you and me are doing. At least with Ameer Arizona said they were going to draft him. All i've seen out of Washington is Guice was their guy and they had him as the number 2 RB in the draft behind Barkley. The Redskins traded back because the Lions were the last team that was after a top end RB and they have a disciplined GM. Quinn panicked when he saw all the RB's going faster than expected called his old buddy Bill who was more than willing to take advantage of his foolish disciple.

Ah ok so the stories you find are fact but Adam Schefter doesn't know what he's talking about.

Gotcha!

:thumb:

Gonna be a fun year, bro!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or they figured once they got outmaneuvered for KJ that they could easily trade back cause noone else was gonna draft that psychopath they settled for. Smart move by them too, but dont just make up stories to justify your opinion and make yourself feel better.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports neither the Lions nor coach Matt Patricia will be subject to discipline following the resurfacing of a 1996 sexual assault allegation against Patricia.

The league met with the Lions and Patricia last week and decided the team "engaged in appropriate and thorough hiring practices." It also concluded Patricia did not "mislead the team during the interview process." Patricia was indicted for aggravated sexual assault by a Texas grand jury, but the case was dismissed before trial after the alleged victim decided not to testify. The episode was apparently unknown to the NFL before the Detroit News reported its existence two weeks ago. Patricia has strenuously maintained his innocence. However, many insiders believe former Lions GM Martin Mayhew should be imprisoned for letting Suh walk years ago.