• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pathetic Performance

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...by the second unit in the 4th quarter last night. Even a college team should be able to hold a 28-point 4th quarter lead but our group blew 21 points of that lead in 6 minutes. The worst part of it though is that Curry and Thompson had to re-enter the game to rescue the team and Thompson got injured.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disgraceful performance of the second unit last night might cost us the streak if Thompson sits or is severely hampered against Boston.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible showing by the second unit, but also hampered by injury. Honestly if you're relying on Rush or Clark who are the 11th and 12th men on this team for production then you can probably expect things like that to happen from time to time.

Bright side is Klay was seen taking jumpers after getting treatment today. He was also seen walking around on his own after the game. I think he probably plays in Boston.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible showing by the second unit, but also hampered by injury. Honestly if you're relying on Rush or Clark who are the 11th and 12th men on this team for production then you can probably expect things like that to happen from time to time.

Bright side is Klay was seen taking jumpers after getting treatment today. He was also seen walking around on his own after the game. I think he probably plays in Boston.
I hope so. I watched one sequence in the 4th qyuarter where the Pacers got 7 shots on one posession. I found my self screaming at the TV "Get a fucking rebound!" The dog and the cat both took off running for the bedroom.
Its amazing how much this team depends on each other. They've got to stay healthy

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. I watched one sequence in the 4th qyuarter where the Pacers got 7 shots on one posession. I found my self screaming at the TV "Get a fucking rebound!" The dog and the cat both took off running for the bedroom.
Its amazing how much this team depends on each other. They've got to stay healthy

Definitely.

What's crazy is the Warriors haven't even played their peak basketball yet.

-Bogut has missed 7 games due to injury
-Barnes has missed 6 games.
-Barbosa has missed 4 games.
-Livingston has missed 2 games.

Lastly, Klay has played well in the last few games, but until then he was absolutely struggling. He has been dealing with a back injury that was sustained in the pre-season and looks like he's finally shaken that off (only now has the ankle).

They've also turned the ball over a lot at times and played some sloppy defense. I think that has a lot to do with Kerr not being there though.

And yet here we are at 23-0. Yikes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely.

What's crazy is the Warriors haven't even played their peak basketball yet.

-Bogut has missed 7 games due to injury
-Barnes has missed 6 games.
-Barbosa has missed 4 games.
-Livingston has missed 2 games.

Lastly, Klay has played well in the last few games, but until then he was absolutely struggling. He has been dealing with a back injury that was sustained in the pre-season and looks like he's finally shaken that off (only now has the ankle).

They've also turned the ball over a lot at times and played some sloppy defense. I think that has a lot to do with Kerr not being there though.

And yet here we are at 23-0. Yikes.
Yep. He Thompson was on fire in Indiana and Curry knew it. My favorite play of the game is where Bogut tipped the ball away and then dove on the ground and rolled the ball up to Curry who had a wide open 3 but he passed it up and moved the ball over to Thompson on the wing who splashed a 3. Just gorgeous, and it shows how they really don't care who scores; they just get it to the hot shooter.

Since you mentioned it, and I know its nitpicky, but I get really frustrated with Curry's silly turnovers; and they happen way to often for me. The defense does need some work, I agree. I went to the game in Phoenix and time after time the Phoenix guards were sailing uncontested to the hoop. Fortunately for the Dubs, Curry and Barbosa were sinking three's like crazy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's more like it. Destroyed the Suns last night. When Thompson is hot, he's every bit as good a shooter as Curry.