• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Panther's Schedule

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
5 Prime time games with the first being at Denver on Thursday night. To me it looks like 11 to 13 wins but whodafuq knows. I like having our Thursday night game the first one of the season though. Also, why the hell do we have to play Seattle every friggen year???

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 Prime time games with the first being at Denver on Thursday night. To me it looks like 11 to 13 wins but whodafuq knows. I like having our Thursday night game the first one of the season though. Also, why the hell do we have to play Seattle every friggen year???
Bold: Idk, the league is trying to cultivate a rivalry there, I guess. And why on the road again? First go against Denver, rough way to start. Hopefully, they haven't fixed their QB situation by then. We play all of the other NFC playoff teams besides Green Bay.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bold: Idk, the league is trying to cultivate a rivalry there, I guess. And why on the road again? First go against Denver, rough way to start. Hopefully, they haven't fixed their QB situation by then. We play all of the other NFC playoff teams besides Green Bay.

You know the schedule is FIXED, correct. It is an excellent and fair schedule.
When teams have similar seasons (where they place in the standings) they play each other.

2010 @ Seattle Seattle wins
2011 no game
2012 @ Carolina Seattle wins
2013 @ Carolina Seattle wins
2014 @ Carolina Seattle wins
2015 @ Seattle Carolina wins, Playoffs @ Carolina Carolina Wins

Seattle said the same thing for 3 straight years, then finally a HOME game.

Not to worry friends, THE NFL schedule is perfect (Who plays who) whereas the dates, byes, and times are all debatable.

Honest Thoughts.