• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ozil retires from international competition

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mesut Özil Quits International Soccer In Letter Decrying Racism And Unfair Double Standards

Then today Bayern Munich’s President responds.

Ozil has been 'crap for years' - Bayern president

“I'm glad this nightmare is over," Hoeness told reporters at the Munich airport. "He's been playing crap for years.

"The last tackle he won was before the 2014 World Cup. And now he is hiding himself and his poor performances behind this photo.

"His 35 million [social media] followers, that of course do not actually exist in the real world, ensure that Ozil has played exceptionally when he successfully finds his man with a square ball."

BA707B30-FAD5-4EC4-9492-4897659DEFF5.gif

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to be one of my favorite players back in 2013-14. But this little episode makes him look bad. I’m okay with arsenal moving on from him.

Fantastic playmaker and passer, but he has a nasty habit of disappearing in games. When he was at Madrid he was one of the best in the world. those were the days.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why Hoeness fanned the fire as Ozil was never really part of Bayern Munich.

Was Hoeness the guy that thought Toni Kroos wasn't worth a raise and let him go? Can't always take his judgement of talent.

Anyways, I am not condoning Ozil or the dfb....but just wondering what good it does for Hoeness to stick his snout into this firestorm.