• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Over/under

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS posted their take on over under (wins) for 2018 season. Interesting that CBS in their continual effort to alienate their readers, doesn't allow readers to add comments anymore.

I suppose if readers aren't allowed to openly comment or criticize, their target audience is more apt to believe them ? Freedom of the press, without reciprocal freedom of speech. Propaganda's best ally-ignorance.

I'd say I have to agree with the Reds 73.5 wins- half game better than the toothless Pirates.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Reds can stay standing after the AS break, they may come closer to 78 than 68.

Apparently the CBS operation bought into a Discus interface that was haywire and so fucked up they trashed it. I didn't do any reading on it beyond that other than somebody implied that they weren't going to bring back the comments feature. I'd guess they will probably put one back in there somehow but the Twitter technology might be the end of comments forums anyhow.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got the impression that a lot of those CBS "writers" were as bad at constructive criticism as they were as composing from any source other than Twitter or Sportsline. CBS is among the biggest of liberal media Giants that believe freedom of speech only applies to their view. I've seen a lot of pure bullschidt postulated as news there.