• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have. I usually get to the linc a few times a year as well as fed ex, M&T the new meadowlands and an out of area game

Lucky dog. Totally jealous! Even if I could, I wouldn't be able to afford that. Damn, you know my home stadium better than me...:L

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never moved the court over. Neither place ever had a jail.

They were holding cells, but they were just like IDK say a phone booth from what I have found on line

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky dog. Totally jealous! Even if I could, I wouldn't be able to afford that. Damn, you know my home stadium better than me...:L

They're not as expensive as you may think. And it's easier to swing with no responsibilities. And one of the benefits to living here, within a 2 hour drive of 5 NFL franchises and 3 more if you extend it to a 5 hr +/- drive.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were holding cells, but they were just like IDK say a phone booth from what I have found on line

Bet ya wish ya had some holding pens for skateboarders and midnite marauders where you work, eh? :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf: just saw 2 of your guys got popped for Ganga...Psych???!!! Damn, I'm behind...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bet ya wish ya had some holding pens for skateboarders and midnite marauders where you work, eh? :lol:

I.d rather have permission to hit the bitches with a stun gun!!!!

But I'm not even allowed to :gaah:

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every stadium in the country at every level of competition has what you are referring to as holding cells. Every one. It's the equivelent of mall jail. All they are is a room to hold you until either a) you are released on your own recognizance or b) picked up and taken to an actual dention facility or court.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not as expensive as you may think. And it's easier to swing with no responsibilities. And one of the benefits to living here, within a 2 hour drive of 5 NFL franchises and 3 more if you extend it to a 5 hr +/- drive.

I barely have responsibilities...:L.

And I can barely take care of myself...Ha!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its wrong, one of them was charged....Bell

Big bummer. Is there a suspension handed down yet? That 2 game wife beating suspension biting Goodell in the ass. These weed violations are making a mockery of that ruling.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every stadium in the country at every level of competition has what you are referring to as holding cells. Every one. It's the equivelent of mall jail. All they are is a room to hold you until either a) you are released on your own recognizance or b) picked up and taken to an actual dention facility or court.

Ok, cool Dude... All I'm saying is what I read about the in house judge they would hold them until games end, fine them, and make them hand over season tickets.... although I dont know how they could make you give up something you paid for!!!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would it really be a bad idea to wear a skins jersey to an eagles game? I've heard it's the parking lot that's the worst. Don't know if it was exaggerated tho.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big bummer. Is there a suspension handed down yet? That 2 game wife beating suspension biting Goodell in the ass. These weed violations are making a mockery of that ruling.

Goodsmell has a hard on for the Steelers... Example "Big Ben"
Never charged but got 6 games!!!!

IDK since there is no video evidence and the girl in the back seat was still alive, I'm sure Goodsmell will give him double.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodsmell has a hard on for the Steelers... Example "Big Ben"
Never charged but got 6 games!!!!

IDK since there is no video evidence and the girl in the back seat was still alive, I'm sure Goodsmell will give him double.

Can't feel too sorry for any other team when mine is still recovering from a bullshit 36 million dollar cap penalty...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't feel too sorry for any other team when mine is still recovering from a bullshit 36 million dollar cap penalty...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yea, I just think its pretty sad that Goodsmell has made it a point to always nail Pittsburgh for anything and everything!!!

But then you see him hugging convicts like Lewis and his newest boy Rice... its sickening

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I just think its pretty sad that Goodsmell has made it a point to always nail Pittsburgh for anything and everything!!!

But then you see him hugging convicts like Lewis and his newest boy Rice... its sickening

I can see your point...given the love you bear for the ravens...:pound:

That's the same way I feel about Mara...Fuck him I say.