• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Outhouse to Penthouse.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some other place to post that's hopefully not quite so conspicuous.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it didn't cost us anything. :rollseyes:

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have never guessed this one...

Quite a bit off the beaten path.

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He whose name shall not be spoken?

ok, gonna get this out of the way right now, y'all want to hide from him that's cool. but as I have explained to my good friend Canuck, here goes:

DJ has never done anything to me, I understand the rationale for Canuck and I understand and I know he's been a dick to a lot of y'all and I understand that also. I'm not going to bash him, I may prod him occasionally cause he get's way to caught up in this shit. I think he's funny even if totally unintentionally.

am I going to tell him where we're at, NO. didn't object when he got tossed from WLII, just didn't like the way some of the guys went way out of their way to jack with him. Inviting him into the group and then changing the password? like kicking the puppy cause it peed on the floor of the room that you locked him into

ok, off the soapbox and onto the day

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN468yIxIA&feature]ANDERS OSBORNE - Black Tar - live @ The Bluebird Theater - YouTube[/ame]

a little local flavor from my adopted city, damn I love this town and what it stands for

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrcaqnIe5K8&feature]Big Chief Monk Boudreaux & The Golden Eagles @ Jazz Fest - 4/25/2010 - YouTube[/ame]

another New Orleans tradition, Mardi Gras Indians performing at Jazz Fest, those costumes are hand sewn by the members and change every year. they traditionally do call & response songs. tried to find lLittle Liza but could find a good copy

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully not in this thread anyway.:laugh3:

I would think college basketball would be the last place he'd look, but can't you see new threads and who started them on the front page?

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, gonna get this out of the way right now, y'all want to hide from him that's cool. but as I have explained to my good friend Canuck, here goes:

DJ has never done anything to me, I understand the rationale for Canuck and I understand and I know he's been a dick to a lot of y'all and I understand that also. I'm not going to bash him, I may prod him occasionally cause he get's way to caught up in this shit. I think he's funny even if totally unintentionally.

am I going to tell him where we're at, NO. didn't object when he got tossed from WLII, just didn't like the way some of the guys went way out of their way to jack with him. Inviting him into the group and then changing the password? like kicking the puppy cause it peed on the floor of the room that you locked him into

ok, off the soapbox and onto the day

Absolutely your prerogative. But the guy's still the biggest jackwagon from FN and it won't take long for SH to figure that out too. On FN I didn't have to read any of his posts and I'd be quite happy to keep it that way over here.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also every post a specific poster has posted on their profile.

Canuck eh?

Big Flat Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also every post a specific poster has posted on their profile.

Yeah that too. But we're dealing with somebody who's shoe size and IQ are about the same. :nod:

DISPLACEDTEXAN

Remember? not at my age!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely your prerogative. But the guy's still the biggest jackwagon from FN and it won't take long for SH to figure that out too. On FN I didn't have to read any of his posts and I'd be quite happy to keep it that way over here.

I don't have any problems with that, I worried that you would bail on us when he showed up. You've actually shown significant restraint thus far.

you & Macho both make me laugh on a routine basis and I do respect y'alls feelings about DJ. just didn't want to feel like a hypocrite about the subject

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9xgp0.jpg