• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our upcoming game.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessin your talking about Wings.

He's actually a good dude. He's Bipolar at times but we all know him and he's cool. He don't punish people either.

Wait til draft time when some of us will bust his ass for throwing out 70 guys and then saying "I told ya so"...LOL. Just bustin your balls Wings.

Just don't ask him to solve a math problem...:pound:
ya know that happened like 5 or 6 years ago and I'll never live that one down....You guys suck.:lol:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erk, if my vote counted you would get my vote as mod on this board. I think patience is a virtue in being a good mod and I believe you have that. Those that emotionally fly off the handle and are swift to punish don't make great mods IMO.
I guess this was a dig at me? It's cool...and I agree ERK is a Great Mod. He and i were both Mods on our old board....Erks an Ace.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this was a dig at me? It's cool...and I agree ERK is a Great Mod. He and i were both Mods on our old board....Erks an Ace.

Yes Wings, it was a dig. I will say this though, I thought our mod was a little trigger happy in his initial response to you after you visited our forum. It also says something when folks will stand up and cover someone's back as someone did for you.

Cheers :suds:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Wings, it was a dig. I will say this though, I thought our mod was a little trigger happy in his initial response to you after you visited our forum. It also says something when folks will stand up and cover someone's back as someone did for you.

Cheers :suds:
I'm gonna tell ya straight up, when I came to your board it was just to talk football. I spoke to you as though I was speaking on our old board. We use to all pop in and out the rival teams board that week for some "usually" friendly football talk....Got a bit testy at times with the Redskins fans. But all in all it was just good football talk. When i came to your board, it must have appeared I wanted to smack talk, I was just being me, pretty Intense, perhaps a bit loud, and definitely a bit obnoxious. I'm not exactly the let me massage your balls type poster like Erk:yahoo:See, Erk is a bit light in the loafers if ya know what i mean, his motto is "A Hard man is good to find" :omg:so ya have to watch out for that guy. Anyway, when your mod came at me like that, I just got ticked, mainly because I never addressed and or went at Posters like that when i was a mod.
I have found that it is usually much better to simply PM a poster and speak to them MAN to MAN and or HIGHLIGHT in RED in a thread a NO NO to the board as a whole. Pretty much the same way i speak to people at work. Personally, I don't think anybody likes to be singled out and or embarrassed. Just my two cents....Hopefully we can all hug it out, Erk will come by for a little rub and tug and we can all let bygones be bygones :suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna tell ya straight up, when I came to your board it was just to talk football. I spoke to you as though I was speaking on our old board. We use to all pop in and out the rival teams board that week for some "usually" friendly football talk....Got a bit testy at times with the Redskins fans. But all in all it was just good football talk. When i came to your board, it must have appeared I wanted to smack talk, I was just being me, pretty Intense, perhaps a bit loud, and definitely a bit obnoxious. I'm not exactly the let me massage your balls type poster like Erk:yahoo:See, Erk is a bit light in the loafers if ya know what i mean, his motto is "A Hard man is good to find" :omg:so ya have to watch out for that guy. Anyway, when your mod came at me like that, I just got ticked, mainly because I never addressed and or went at Posters like that when i was a mod.
I have found that it is usually much better to simply PM a poster and speak to them MAN to MAN and or HIGHLIGHT in RED in a thread a NO NO to the board as a whole. Pretty much the same way i speak to people at work. Personally, I don't think anybody likes to be singled out and or embarrassed. Just my two cents....Hopefully we can all hug it out, Erk will come by for a little rub and tug and we can all let bygones be bygones :suds:
I'm good with that as long as ERK truly has the talents you speak of. Is it alright if he "handles" me 1st?