• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTA's No TB12, No Gronk

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These same media guys trying to get their story, have brow beaten the shit out of Brady since JG was traded. They have been all over him for not attending "VOLUNTARY" workouts.

These same guys were expressing THEIR viewpoints on everything last night on Early Edition and Boston Sports Tonight. This included everything from Brady loving his family more than Team Patriots to how the Philadelphia Eagles are now American Heroes for not going to the White House.

I don't give a rat shit about their Liberal political views or what THEY think about Brady not attending voluntary workouts. That is not ""NEWS"" to me or anyone else.

Considering what I suffered through in combat and what I suffer, to this day, for these assholes' freedom of speech and freedom of the press, they should IN MY OPINION, all just STFU !!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These same media guys trying to get their story, have brow beaten the shit out of Brady since JG was traded. They have been all over him for not attending "VOLUNTARY" workouts.

These same guys were expressing THEIR viewpoints on everything last night on Early Edition and Boston Sports Tonight. This included everything from Brady loving his family more than Team Patriots to how the Philadelphia Eagles are now American Heroes for not going to the White House.

I don't give a rat shit about their Liberal political views or what THEY think about Brady not attending voluntary workouts. That is not ""NEWS"" to me or anyone else.

Considering what I suffered through in combat and what I suffer, to this day, for these assholes' freedom of speech and freedom of the press, they should IN MY OPINION, all just STFU !!!

I have always felt when I served it was to protect things like freedom of speech, but freedom of speech does not mean freedom to pester the shit out of these guys. I once heard a sports reporter say " The Fans Have A Right To Know" , no the fuck they don't! Media has a right to ask the questions and athletes have a right to ignore or avoid any real answer.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick and company knew what they were signing up for. I mean they have been doing this for long enough they know this is just part of it. I don't blame them for trying to escape the media but I also don't blame the media for doing what they can to get the story short of doing anything illegal obviously.

Or call a little girl a piss-ant.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They freaked out today. Brady was required to talk to them and he said nothing for 4 minutes.

Tom, are you and Giselle still married?......"Yes"...Next question
Tom, Will you be here tomorrow?............."No"....Next question

"Times up"......."Bye"