• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT too. Happy birthday Puck

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you and your gaggle of little ones, have a great day. Eat some cooked in an Aebleskiver

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks buddy, turned the big 43 - another year with you jabronis, hard to imagine some of us have been posting together since I was 24. In life for those I have met or online you guys are family to me.

Had a good weekend in Solvang with Mrs. Puck and the boys (the girls were with their mom this weekend) but yesterday was a holiday for my company and school was closed so I got to spend all day with all 4 of the kids. Went to BJs for lunch (try their new guava sour beer - unreal. I am not a fan of guavas at all, I think they are gross, but you can't taste it in this thing. Pretty good, I had 2 with lunch) and just a mellow day at home.

What a difference a year makes and I'm thankful for that. And Phaneuf gets me a goal on my birthday, my buddy who is an Ottawa fan and I were texting during the game and I said I hope Prime Time gets me a goal for my 43rd and he delivered.

So far I like what I see from him, he plays a solid safe game and has settled in well in short time. I think once he truly gets comfortable we will see more from him.

He has filled in that T4 nicely, and he is an intimidating factor out there, you can tell.

Last edited:

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Birthday Puck. Been wanting to take the wife to Solvang for a while just have never made it up there.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy belated, twinkle toes.