• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Sixers 18-19 Talk

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Korver should be a Sixer very soon! Then we will have 2 of the best snipers in the league. If Fultz gets straightened out, we could contend with Boston and Toronto this year!

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Korver would be an excellent addition to that 2nd unit. To win in today's NBA you can never have enough 3 point options. Korver's old, but he can still drain it and his D has actually gotten better in his later years.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great offseason so far frankly. I don't think the team has measurably improved its roster. The best hope is that the young guys take a step forward, which is possible, but I don't see a lot of talent added. It may come down to whether Fultz steps up this season.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a feeling that they will add a "star" player before the season starts. Will have to be a trade - Butler? McCollum?

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a feeling that they will add a "star" player before the season starts. Will have to be a trade - Butler? McCollum?
big no for McCollum

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fultz will explode onto the scene this year. The shooting form has been fixed from all who have seen him recently and the shoulder injury is no longer an issue. He's also leaned out and added a good deal of muscle as is evident by his vids. If he jumps in to score 15 ppg we will be in great shape. We seem to forget how talented this kid is because of the injury issue from last year ... but this is a kid who can easily average over 20 if his head is on right with his shooting.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great offseason so far frankly. I don't think the team has measurably improved its roster. The best hope is that the young guys take a step forward, which is possible, but I don't see a lot of talent added. It may come down to whether Fultz steps up this season.
This pretty much.

I agree Ben, Dario, Jojo & Fultz improve. Like most i think we get out of round 1. But Round 2 its Boston or Toronto and i don't believe that this squad right now can beat either in 7--Definitely not Boston. Indy's improved and would be tough Rd 1. And if Milwalkee ever gets its shit together.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoked for the NBA season starting tonight ... Let's go Sixers!!!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good test to enter the season. So far, Celtics look tough, and added 2 studs from last year - Kyrie and Gordon.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good test to enter the season. So far, Celtics look tough, and added 2 studs from last year - Kyrie and Gordon.
team needs to look to embiid down more. i get when it seems the quarter is going to end, but let him bang down low.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, but Boston is still heads and shoulders above what the Sixers are. They are deeper, and better shooters. Not to whine, but the egregious error Colangelo made picking Fultz over Tatum, plus giving them a prized draft pick on top of that, will haunt us for many years. Now that we are a young talented team, we're still no match for the Celts, and we don't get early draft picks anymore. Unless we sign an all star the next off season, we won't catch up and pass Boston the rest of my years, which there aren't many left.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum is a flat out stud ... imagine what a future the Sixers would have had with Tatum, Simmons and Embiid together? sighhh .... Hindsight though. Fultz may still develop into a solid player, but he has a long way to go just to even get close to the player Tatum is.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, I saw that Anthony Davis likes the Sixers, and just might join us in a couple years from now, to join the team with Embiid, Ben, et al. That would be awesome! Even better than Kawhi, I think!

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum is a flat out stud ... imagine what a future the Sixers would have had with Tatum, Simmons and Embiid together? sighhh .... Hindsight though. Fultz may still develop into a solid player, but he has a long way to go just to even get close to the player Tatum is.

Full admission on my part

I thought Fultz was a good pick at the time
I thought he would fit in well with the Sixers scheme

Yes as you said he may become that player in due time but damn Tatum would look nice in a Sixers uniform

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fultz was the consensus BPA in the draft, but as a pint guard. That's where BC made the error. Ben is the PG, so they needed a shooter - a wingman - so therefore Futz is not a fit. As far as being on the Sixers, he is a bust. I'm sure many won't agree with this, but that's my take.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fultz was the consensus BPA in the draft, but as a pint guard. That's where BC made the error. Ben is the PG, so they needed a shooter - a wingman - so therefore Futz is not a fit. As far as being on the Sixers, he is a bust. I'm sure many won't agree with this, but that's my take.
Colangelo is a piece of shit and so is adam silver for making him our GM in a very corrupt process.

May they both die horrible deaths like the ambassador to libya. Tortured, sodomized, burned and mutilated.