• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like radicchio but I'm the only person in my family that does. I'm sure your dad loves the tending though - god knows the only time my father is sane is when he's inspecting his tomatoes.

I grow mostly peppers, lettuce, cucumbers, parsley and tomatoes. Other than the tomatoes I don't think that'll work? Unless I'm wrong...

I dont like raddichio lol i grow it just for my parents consumption and for us/them to give away to neighbours ... our arrangement is semi feudal king and serf lol "Ill plant it ... you deal with it" (and you call me every second or third summer night reminding me to water the garden :mad2: )

we grow tomatoes too ... my dad grows them from seed in my parents south facing basement window and then they make their way to my place for planting

we grow potatoes/zucchini/carrots/sugar peas for the kids ... never had success with peppers

Take up canning and build a root cellar.

Im not down with canning at this stage of my life and neither is my wife lol

when its time to harvest everything late summer and fall, everything that cant be eaten fresh in time is taken to the processing facility (my moms kitchen :thumb: ) she makes tomato sauce, and everything else goes into soups ... both get frozen

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like radicchio but I'm the only person in my family that does. I'm sure your dad loves the tending though - god knows the only time my father is sane is when he's inspecting his tomatoes.

I grow mostly peppers, lettuce, cucumbers, parsley and tomatoes. Other than the tomatoes I don't think that'll work? Unless I'm wrong...

Hey, I was gonna tell ya the other day but spaced it....lettuce is pretty simple to grow indoors. They have all kinds of little hydro setups that you can just set on a counter somewhere and they all work great for things like lettuce.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I was gonna tell ya the other day but spaced it....lettuce is pretty simple to grow indoors. They have all kinds of little hydro setups that you can just set on a counter somewhere and they all work great for things like lettuce.
But then I lose the fine additive of squirrel piss and occasional cardinal shit!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

more interested in the biopic of Mr Robinson
eddie-murphy-characters-mr-robinson.png

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most will find this freaky but comeds will probably rub one out watching this trailer

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy HBO's Crashing is really good in season 2.

Not super funny all the time, but pleasant and nice most of the time. The next to last episode was kind of an impromptu date and it was just sweet.

And people say I am dead inside.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy HBO's Crashing is really good in season 2.

Not super funny all the time, but pleasant and nice most of the time. The next to last episode was kind of an impromptu date and it was just sweet.

And people say I am dead inside.

I watched a few episodes in season 1, I may sit down and really watch it now though. Thanks Comeds.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely forgot about this movie for some reason but it's very close now (March 9th). Can't wait, looks hilarious.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a few episodes in season 1, I may sit down and really watch it now though. Thanks Comeds.
I liked season one but in season 2 not every episode has a lot to do with his ex-wife. He has moved on and is struggling/suceeding with other aspects of his life.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a movie on Netflix called "Blackway" that might be the worst movie I've seen in 10 years.

It actually stars Anthony Hopkins and Ray Liotta who got mixed up in this somehow.

It's about a woman who is being stalked by this guy (who is above the law for some reason) and so she enlists some people to help her. They spend the entire movie looking around the town for him. "You seen Blackway?" is about 70% of the dialogue. They can't find him. And as I noted before, he's a stalker.

So like... stay at home might be an effective strategy.