• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - College World Series

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really followed college ball in the past, but now being at the University of Arizona and having a quality team to watch, I'm starting to get into it.

Arizona's in the finals, winning 4-0 right now against South Carolina, but there is one guy in Arizona's lineup in particular who I would pay attention to the next couple years, that being Johnny Field.

He's batting .375 this year as a sophomore, and has more walks than strikeouts. He has a little pop, lots of doubles, and it seems like everything off his bat is a line drive.

I don't think he's going to be a first or even second round draft pick because he doesn't have a ton of raw power, and he doesn't have a build which really projects to add any, but I think whoever does draft him will find a diamond in the rough, and a very solid, steady outfielder and hitter.

All in all, go Wildcats!

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got really, really into it one year, outside of that I haven't paid much attention. It was when I lived in SC, imagine that. The yinzers aren't too big on anything but Stillers and Pens, so haven't watched it much since I moved back here.