• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon State's Ace a registered sex offender

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your not the fastest ship at sea are you?

When trying to call someone else stupid, grammar is important.

But given your non response, I assume you are fine with your school keeping the situation hush, hush.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I was referring to the fact that you haven't condemned your school for signing a child rapist.

no policy either at the NCAA level or at the University level for allowing felons to play sports…is their an echo in here or anyone with a 1st grade education or above?

i'll let the cards fall where they may and let the AD and President @ OSU figure it out.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no policy either at the NCAA level or at the University level for allowing felons to play sports…is their an echo in here or anyone with a 1st grade education or above?

i'll let the cards fall where they may and let the AD and President @ OSU figure it out.

Let's recap. When faced with the knowledge that your school knowingly signed a kid who repeatedly violated a four year girl, you:

A.) Infer that the kid who sexually assaulted a toddler was a victim;
B.) Somehow tried to invoke the President's name in this; and then
C.) Defend the school by saying there's no rule against it

Dude. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror at yourself and your value system. It ain't a pretty picture.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.) Infer that the kid who sexually assaulted a toddler was a victim;…WRONG
B.) Somehow tried to invoke the President's name in this; and then…TRUMP'S A SEXUAL PREDATOR
C.) Defend the school by saying there's no rule against it…I WON'T CONDEM MY UNIVERSITY

Dude. You need to take a long, hard look in the mirror at yourself and your value system.

i am fine with my value system and what is currently going on with Heimlich @ OSU, you…not so much.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the Beavers have enough pitching depth to just keep rolling. Crazy good team.

The story is sickening and very sad for everyone involved. 100 percent positive he will never suit up for OSU again and his draft stock is absolutely plummeting. He used to be a possible late first rounder. No pro team wants to answer questions about this mess.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason this is now coming to light is that a local paper was doing a story on him & was looking for background info on him. They stumble upon the failure to register, which was dismissed. The rest is history.

It's a terrible situation for everyone involved. And as much as I despise people who abuse children, sexually or physically, the guy was a child himself at the time & paid his debt to society. I do understand why a mother would still be angry & won't lets this go.
Fuck that.

Paid his debt to society......., the motherfucker molested a 4 year old.

You don't pay off for that debt.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell did he ever start ONE game?

College athletics are so fucked up...

Really is. I fucking hate it. It's a fucking game for crying out loud !

But, in their own self interests, the athletic department felt allowing a convicted sex felon free reign of the campus was justifiable if he helped them win....wait for it....ball games.

:L

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really is. I fucking hate it. It's a fucking game for crying out loud !

But, in their own self interests, the athletic department felt allowing a convicted sex felon free reign of the campus was justifiable if he helped them win....wait for it....ball games.

:L

I agree with you Bayou. See post 26, as well as other posts by @Chewbaccer @williewilliejuan and others. Despite anyone's affiliations, nobody has supported the scumbag Beaver AD except one person.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bayou Tiger I know FSU and LSU meet in the first round should they both advance.. but I hope whoever wins that game hangs a 20 spot on Oregon State and then the loser knocks out those scumbags. Whichever position FSU falls into, I hope the 2 teams we support end up in the semis to go to the WS

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoever drafts this kid, if any, is on my shit list. I don't care how low the recidivism rate is, I am not giving this dude access to kids that pro athletes are going to have.