• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oregon player killed

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was reading the story and it seems like he got hit by a drunk driver. The story didn’t tell much detail on how he died. But there was another student booked on DUI the same morning. WUWT?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I posted links to this story on the Pac12 thread last night.

The driver lied to police about being alone in the car and Leiato was found hours later dead somewhere near the scene of the rollover accident.

Pretty fucked up. That driver should rot away in prison.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I posted links to this story on the Pac12 thread last night.

The driver lied to police about being alone in the car and Leiato was found hours later dead somewhere near the scene of the rollover accident.

Pretty fucked up. That driver should rot away in prison.

So he was a passenger in the car?

Why the hell would you lie about that? I don't understand.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he was a passenger in the car?

Why the hell would you lie about that? I don't understand.
They aren't giving out much information yet. All they have said is the driver was high, said he was alone in the vehicle, was taken to the hospital and now is cooperating with police, and a few hours later someone walking their dog found that former duck dead near where the accident had happened.

I mean you could leave room he was walking along and got ran over by the vehicle, but that's now how it sounds like they are presenting it.

The drive was around his age and was a former basketball player.

A lot more info is needed, but it all sounds pretty fucked up even without those final details.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't giving out much information yet. All they have said is the driver was high, said he was alone in the vehicle, was taken to the hospital and now is cooperating with police, and a few hours later someone walking their dog found that former duck dead near where the accident had happened.

I mean you could leave room he was walking along and got ran over by the vehicle, but that's now how it sounds like they are presenting it.

The drive was around his age and was a former basketball player.

A lot more info is needed, but it all sounds pretty fucked up even without those final details.

Probably end up with manslaughter.

Sucks people drive fucked up.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was released from the team for multiple arrests i dont know that overall he was making great life decisions including whatever led up to this. still way to young for something like this to happen.