• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Online games

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello kind folks, happy Saturday. Here is the same post I post every year or so. Are there any good links to watch games online? Preferably simple sites that I could watch on a tablet. Im in the mountains and I can handle no Center Ice but this place has no NHL network or anything. It does have NBC sports so I am good for Monday and Wednesday....

but hockey withdrawal is setting in.......

sweating, hallucinating

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this works, much less on a tablet, but apparently the newest version of VLC player has a way to watch HD streams.

I haven't used this but apparently it is good. The stream is delayed by a couple of minutes so avoid message boards/websites to avoid spoilers.

Here is a tutorial.

vlc - hockey

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOTE: Apparently only the absolute NEWEST version works so be sure to update.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My combination of android tablets and a PS3 are not helping me watch any games. Listening to the game on NHL.com

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Doesn't work for me. I tried that site dozens of time but cannot get it to work. It sends me through add hell and won't let me X then out. Once I got a video feed but it had two ads over top of it which I cannot get rid of. I realize that my options on a Google nexus are somewhat limited.

I have the radio feed playing through the PS3 and TV so that's good enough for now.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello kind folks, happy Saturday. Here is the same post I post every year or so. Are there any good links to watch games online? Preferably simple sites that I could watch on a tablet. Im in the mountains and I can handle no Center Ice but this place has no NHL network or anything. It does have NBC sports so I am good for Monday and Wednesday....

but hockey withdrawal is setting in.......

sweating, hallucinating

Hiding from the law?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Doesn't work for me. I tried that site dozens of time but cannot get it to work. It sends me through add hell and won't let me X then out. Once I got a video feed but it had two ads over top of it which I cannot get rid of. I realize that my options on a Google nexus are somewhat limited.

I have the radio feed playing through the PS3 and TV so that's good enough for now.

Try puffin browser. I haven't used it in a while but it enables flash and has worked for me in the past.